Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe! :bleh::wink2: Are you?

i didn't get anything...i couldn't think of anything to get him

HEY MIKA IS THERE ANYTHING U WANT!!! P.M ME IF U DO I STILL HAVE...ERM...15 OR SO HOURS TO GET WHATEVER IT IS U WANT LOLOLO

...you get anything :bleh:

I SHOULD JUST GET HIM ME!

Hey kat, where did you get your tickets? I hope they weren't marked up ridiculously high. I'm still trying to get tickets, but there's no way I can afford the $100 they're asking for online now with my ridiculously low paying summer internship. As of now, a friend and I plan on standing outside trying to buy an extra ticket.

I actually found them off craigslist...I have seriously been sitting at my computer alll day refreshing the site to see what I can find. That's your best bet, and keep checking tomorrow too because tickets were selling on craigslist for Franz Ferdinand the other night for $300 but they suddenly dropped about 5 hours before the show to face value ($25) I think because people wanted to get rid of them. If that fails, try scalpers tomorrow but make sure you have cash in two seperate places...scaplers will try to get you for more if they see you have more money in your wallet than offered.

Best of luck!

whoa! what a great deal!

i hope we get as much luck as you tomorrow!

haha great deal, but they were only 15t bucks a ticket at that time, an dit was like 3 months ago, when he wasnt as big here

I actually found them off craigslist...I have seriously been sitting at my computer alll day refreshing the site to see what I can find. That's your best bet, and keep checking tomorrow too because tickets were selling on craigslist for Franz Ferdinand the other night for $300 but they suddenly dropped about 5 hours before the show to face value ($25) I think because people wanted to get rid of them. If that fails, try scalpers tomorrow but make sure you have cash in two seperate places...scaplers will try to get you for more if they see you have more money in your wallet than offered.

Best of luck!

there were scapers at his last concert

On the note of a group photo with Mika, I think it would be easiest if we gave his manager (or somebody) one camera to take it with, instead of 20 induvidual ones. If someone wants to volunteer to be the camera person, and then upload it to the forum, that'd be great!

On the note of a group photo with Mika, I think it would be easiest if we gave his manager (or somebody) one camera to take it with, instead of 20 induvidual ones. If someone wants to volunteer to be the camera person, and then upload it to the forum, that'd be great!

great idea...but i don't have a gud camera...

...OMG...I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING...

oh s**t

that horrible...sinking feeling u get after seeing Mika or going to a Mika concert...

ITS CALLED M-S-A

or

Mika-Separation-Anxiety

I'm not looking foward to it...

:no: :no: :no: :no:

Tell me about it. I saw Mika @ the Gramercy, and wasn't too upset because I saw him the next day @ Borders. After leaving the line and getting my 1 minute chat with him, I, and a few of my friends (including one unnamed MFCer) began to cry hysterically. We then went to the bathroom, washed our faces, and went back into the store to get a last look @ Mika before we left. The next night, I cried like 3 times.

It'll be ok! It's SO worth it!

We can work it out then. First, we need to actually have the opprotunity to meet Mika. Let's not get ahead of ourselves! ;)

Tell me about it. I saw Mika @ the Gramercy, and wasn't too upset because I saw him the next day @ Borders. After leaving the line and getting my 1 minute chat with him, I, and a few of my friends (including one unnamed MFCer) began to cry hysterically. We then went to the bathroom, washed our faces, and went back into the store to get a last look @ Mika before we left. The next night, I cried like 3 times.

It'll be ok! It's SO worth it!

unnamed MFCer...let me guess...ThatPinkSock...or am i way off

Oh man! You're truly a genius. Well, it wasn't that hard to guess, was it? She'll be there tomorrow...so expect lots of tears not only from me....:bleh::wub2:

u guys are like one entire pack on here honestly...where is PinkSock anywho...haven't seem her in a while...BET SHE'S EXCITED THAT GIRL IS A 100% MIKA FAN lololololo

besides she told me the whole story about her crying really hard...and she showed me the youtube clip of her screaming when Mika was coming into the store...and i thought i screamed loud my god LOLOLO!!! :naughty:

u guys are like one entire pack on here honestly...where is PinkSock anywho...haven't seem her in a while...BET SHE'S EXCITED THAT GIRL IS A 100% MIKA FAN lololololo

besides she told me the whole story about her crying really hard...and she showed me the youtube clip of her screaming when Mika was coming into the store...and i thought i screamed loud my god LOLOLO!!! :naughty:

Yea, she's been all busy. It was her birthday yesterday! But yea, I was there for the screaming episode...she actually showed our teachers the video. They think we're insane. Which we are. And obsessed. Which, ya know, we are. ;)

We're all sooo excited. I was with ThatPinkSock today and another one of our friends, and we were crying and screaming and singing in a local park. People might have looked at us...haha! It was worth it though... We were Mikagasmic...!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :roftl: :roftl:

Hey guys!! I'm going to the show tomorrow with my friend..so excited!! Less than 24 hours!! Eek! I'm having a Mika jam-out session right now!haha

Oh man, I want to meet him so badly!! All my friends from all over have been telling me they got to meet him. I hope all you wonderful Mikamaniacs and myself can be so lucky as to get the chance!

I'm going right after I take my Geometry Final! Nice break, I think!

And this is my first Mika show!!! Gosh..I'm so excited!

Hey guys!! I'm going to the show tomorrow with my friend..so excited!! Less than 24 hours!! Eek! I'm having a Mika jam-out session right now!haha

Oh man, I want to meet him so badly!! All my friends from all over have been telling me they got to meet him. I hope all you wonderful Mikamaniacs and myself can be so lucky as to get the chance!

HAHAHA...I'M GOING RIGHT AFTER MY SPAINSH!!! (which i should b studying 4)

Hey, WELCOME to the MFC! We'll all see you tomorrow! How exciting! I hope to meet Mika again as well <3