Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

there can be some very nasty people out there, but youve just gotta remmber that it'll all be worth it because YOURE GOING TO SEE MIKA!!!!

Haha, thanks! I feel so much better when I think that it's all worth it for Mika. I was pretty upset though-- you don't expect people to be so rude for no reason! I'm giving them business, for god's sake! And, I sent a *friendly* e-mail asking some *pleasant* questions...nothing too grave! Seriously!!! :sneaky2:

OK...I'm going to get over it right now!! Even though I'm even more confused about bringing a camera and lining up...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys! :D If you do it good enough, I'd stick with the tampon/pad method!

Haha wow, I didn't realize you were talking about hiding a camera at first...so I was like, "why is this girl telling me about her period??!!?" Hehehe... that was pretty funny...:roftl:

Thanks guys! :D If you do it good enough, I'd stick with the tampon/pad method!

im a big suppoerter of the in the pants methodall you need is a waist b and tight enough to support your camera for a few feet, and a sweatshrit or loose shirt to wear on top and cover any bumps.

im a big suppoerter of the in the pants methodall you need is a waist b and tight enough to support your camera for a few feet, and a sweatshrit or loose shirt to wear on top and cover any bumps.

absolutely brilliant!!!

im telling you thats the way to do it if your gunna because the security guards wont like make you lift up your sweat shirt, so make sure a sweat shirt( a loose one) is covering if the camera bulges out alittlebit, and then your set to go

OMG only a few days left till the concert. I am so excited. I gotta go buy his CD again this week and hopefully get him to sign it. My camera is too big to hide :( I guess i'll have to check it again. See everyone in 6 days. :punk:

OMG only a few days left till the concert. I am so excited. I gotta go buy his CD again this week and hopefully get him to sign it. My camera is too big to hide :( I guess i'll have to check it again. See everyone in 6 days. :punk:

Well, cameras aren't necessarily disallowed. They just said they wouldn't know until that day (isn't that helpful? :sneaky2: ).

And, oh my god, 6 DAYS!

Haha wow, I didn't realize you were talking about hiding a camera at first...so I was like, "why is this girl telling me about her period??!!?" Hehehe... that was pretty funny...:roftl:

Hahahaaaaa!!! I know dozens of people who did it, and if they hid it well, I don't think I know anyone who got caught.

I emailed them!! I said...

To whomever this concerns,

Is there an official policy regarding posters for the Mika show on June 15th?

Also... Any chance you can score me some backstage passes? Just kidding.. well not really. :-)

Maybe they'll be a little more polite to me than they were to MIKAontheweb?

ANYONE TO AFTERPARTY?

US WANTS PICS!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Friday, June 15 - MIKA [buy Tix Now]

Join Mika after his concert at The Nokia Theater. The fun continues at The Theaters at 45 Bleecker, 45 Bleecker Street at Lafayette Street, 1 block above Houston. Featuring music by DJ JonJon Battles.

ANYONE TO AFTERPARTY?

US WANTS PICS!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Friday, June 15 - MIKA [buy Tix Now]

Join Mika after his concert at The Nokia Theater. The fun continues at The Theaters at 45 Bleecker, 45 Bleecker Street at Lafayette Street, 1 block above Houston. Featuring music by DJ JonJon Battles.

WHAT!?? WHAT!?!??!LJDKFHSKJDFH I WANNA GO!! How can I buy tickets/marry mika?