Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

Me being too excited in Math the other day to take any notes on Limits, Series, and Iterated Functions:

Your doodles are BRILLIANT! I wish I had taken a picture of my physics binder. Each page was covered in Mika song lyrics, and bordered with pictures pertaining to the song. Maybe it's good I tossed that binder out before taking a picture...my drawings are crap!!

Anyway...the gig is SO SOON. Like, I might have to scream. OK, I screamed. I'm so excited for the whole day and the whole experience and....everything!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK-- I began to cry when I read about the LA and Chicago gigs. If I'm crying from just reading people's experiences, then I'm going to be a mess @ the Nokia. I also looked back at pictures I took @ the Gramercy in March and @ Borders, and I began to cry even more.

So, to summarize...if you want to find me and say hi, I'll be the puddle of tears. :bleh::mf_lustslow:

omggg i'm so excited.

two nights from now, we will be listening to the voice of glorious mika.

cachinggggg!

How many times are we all going to say "OMG?" Teehee!

So, Ohmygod! It's technically tomorrow, since it's 12:48 AM right now. :thumb_yello:

Haha I'm adding to the oh my god

OH MY GOD!!!

I got to go to the one D.C

And I'm pysched for this one!!!!!!!!! I finally got enough money to get a hotel last min. that just one block away from the theatre!! It's call the Westin...me and my sister get a room to ourself!! I'm looking forward to that. We getting there early in the morning so we can go shopping for awhile

Any of you New Yorkers have any suggestions of where to go???

Oh and what time are you all showing up???

Can't wait to meet you all!!!

Damn, Kjoshi, you get to see him again! Lucky girl! Are you going to wait around for him to sign things again?

--Jack

Yes ma'am!!!! I why not right? And I wanted a pic with just me and him not with all my sisters and stuff...

haha hope that's not too selfish!

:)

Yes ma'am!!!! I why not right? And I wanted a pic with just me and him not with all my sisters and stuff...

I'm so beyond jealous. Well, now that you're a Mika-meeting professional, you can help me and the other MFC-ers! :wink2::thumb_yello:

OK, I did speak to Mika @ the signing @ Borders, so I have his autograph...but I want a hug more than anything in the world. :mf_lustslow:

I'm so beyond jealous. Well, now that you're a Mika-meeting professional, you can help me and the other MFC-ers! :wink2::thumb_yello:

OK, I did speak to Mika @ the signing @ Borders, so I have his autograph...but I want a hug more than anything in the world. :mf_lustslow:

i TOTALLY agree.

i wish i could have jumped over that table, and TACKLED mika. haha :thumb_yello:

i TOTALLY agree.

i wish i could have jumped over that table, and TACKLED mika. haha :thumb_yello:

Haha. I was so angry when the people told us that there wouldn't be an opportunity for Mika pictures and hugs. But, this time will be better (hopefully).

I decided to have low expectations, so I won't be disappointed no matter what. I made up a scenario with lovetoday with everything going wrong, including our train from Manhattan to Long Island derailing and causing us to become disfigured. Ya know, pretty horrible stuff. So I'll be happy no matter what! :bleh:

hokay my friend who i'm going with cannot make it until like 7:30 [we both work 40hrs a week in NJ]

am i going to be stuck in the wayyy back?

i stressed the IMPORTANCE of this to her, but obviously she isn't as diehard of a fan as i/we am/are. needless to say, i am a bit perturbed and worried.

But whooooo excitement tomorrow!!

Haha that sounds good :biggrin2:

i'm like dying to meet him again, and i probably wont, so i'll be dissapointed but whatever lol.

theres always a chance at the august 10th one too.

what time r u getting there at?

Set your expectations horribly low, so the night will be amazing no matter what!

August 10th will be a mob-scene, but fun nonetheless! :biggrin2:

I'm not sure when I'll be getting there. I don't want to stand in the heat of Times Square for hours, and the guy I spoke to from the theater said he doesn't want people lining up until a 1/2 hour before. So, maybe an hour or 2 in advance?

hokay my friend who i'm going with cannot make it until like 7:30 [we both work 40hrs a week in NJ]

am i going to be stuck in the wayyy back?

i stressed the IMPORTANCE of this to her, but obviously she isn't as diehard of a fan as i/we am/are. needless to say, i am a bit perturbed and worried.

But whooooo excitement tomorrow!!

Hey, Welcome to the MFC! I can't claim to know anything about this type of stuff, since the only other General Admission show I went to was Mika @ the Gramercy, and I was there very, very early and didn't see what time people towards the back lined up. I don't think you'll have too much trouble though, as 7:30 is still pretty early. I mean, you probably won't be front and center, but I heard the theater is great and there are lots of good places to see the stage from. Good luck! See you tomorrow! :biggrin2:

yeah thats what i was thinking.

today + yesterday was rain!

it better not be raining tomorrow, mika's flying! lol.

doors open @ 730, right?

Oh man, I thought 8:00, but my friend has the tickets so I'll have to check. I'll be early so it doesn't matter anyway lol. I apologize to whoever I just said 7:30 was early to, I guess it really isn't!!

NO WAY is it too selfish! I can't blame you at all!

And WHY NOT? is becoming our unofficial motto, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Sadly, I have a few too many reasons why not for this NYC date, or

else I would be there... I really don't like my photo with him that we

took Tuesday night -- I need a do-over desperately!

See if they'll tell you anything about fall US dates! :naughty:

And have a wonderful wonderful time -- can't wait to hear about it!

dcdeb

Kjoshi, or whoever asked it (I think it was you)- I don't have a lot of options at my train station, so it's either get there real early, or late. I'll be there around... 4:30 or so, I think.

And everyone's saying they're able to meet Mika at shows... How? Before? After, stick around? What's up with that?

Well at D.C we got lucky and someone spotted his manager and he let all the people in MFC go and meet Mika...

But he still went outside where people were and met with them to talk to them and stuff...so I'm thinking just find all the MFC people after the show and just stick together! That's important! That way it'll be the easiest

AKateisaKate- I dont know what question you were referring to so maybe it wasn't me or maybe I'm just dumb and I forgot but...

I'm driving up to NYC...leaving at 9am (ugh!) so that I can check into my hotel!

I'm praying for some twisted luck that me and my sister will stay in the same hotel as Mika and all his peeps!:blush-anim-cl:

Haha! Thanks Dcdeb!! I will def tell you all about it...and I'll tell him how all the DC people said hey and that they hoped he was feeling better!

NO WAY is it too selfish! I can't blame you at all!

And WHY NOT? is becoming our unofficial motto, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Sadly, I have a few too many reasons why not for this NYC date, or

else I would be there... I really don't like my photo with him that we

took Tuesday night -- I need a do-over desperately!

See if they'll tell you anything about fall US dates! :naughty:

And have a wonderful wonderful time -- can't wait to hear about it!

dcdeb