Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dpes anyonw know about the venues camera policy?

You know the camera policy. I told you already.

The venue will not know the artist's camera policy until the day of the show.

So bring a camera if you wish, but you may need to hide/check it.

I was browsing ticketmaster today, and Mika's gig was on the main page...so naturally, I clicked on it and read this: " PRODUCED BY AEG LIVE

MIKA

16 & OVER/NO RECORDERS

NOKIA THEATRE TIMES SQ.

1515 BROADWAY, NYC

FRI JUN 15, 2007 7PM

No recorders? Does that mean no cameras? I don't know, so make of this what you wish.

SOO SOON!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Ehh, All tickets say that. We can try to get away with it, with all our sneaky methods. But if thet were really so stict, I think they'd be cleare when they say "recorders."

I don't have a shirt yet, and I know my friend wants to buy like, two, for some other friend of hers (totally jealous, haha). So my mom's going to be outside, maybe she can buy it, but I'd rather do it all after. I just don't know how it's going to be set up.

Edit: Just emailed Nokia. Hope they get back to us with the response we want!

What is everyone wearingg??

and btw i heard they will take the batteries from ur camera, but i dont know if thats true...

not if they cant find them. i will stick by my hiding it in my pants, and considering the fact im taking 4 extra batteries, and adding new ones, ill hide a pair in my shoes or something untill we walk in, ill find away we dont walk through metal detectors.

Heeeey, can I ask you guys to do me a little favor? :wub2: If you all get to meet Mika, could someone ask when he's coming back to Texas? It would mean a lot :biggrin2:

I'd love to ask him. If I meet him. But, I might die of happiness, so the information may not get back to you. :bleh: Omgosh! I'm getting nervous.

UGH, I emailed Nokia about how merchandise will be available, and I got the rude guy!! A very vague, rude, answer. If someone else wants to ask, feel free. It'll help all of us.

He said it will be open all night. My mom was going to sit in Cafe Europa, and he said there are no seats. He wasn't clear on whether she'd be allowed into the venue or not. I just wanted to know how it's set up! Jerkoff. So maybe she'll be able to buy stuff, I'm not really sure. I just don't want to lose our place. ASSHOLE.

UGH, I emailed Nokia about how merchandise will be available, and I got the rude guy!! A very vague, rude, answer. If someone else wants to ask, feel free. It'll help all of us.

He said it will be open all night. My mom was going to sit in Cafe Europa, and he said there are no seats. He wasn't clear on whether she'd be allowed into the venue or not. I just wanted to know how it's set up! Jerkoff. So maybe she'll be able to buy stuff, I'm not really sure. I just don't want to lose our place. ASSHOLE.

ew rude jerk, if it helps i know that at the gramercy, they had merch after theshow for a while, they ran out of smalls fast, but id rather see mika then get another shirt

Well I'm not getting a small, so that's fine. Just as long as I get one! Thanks!

Do you know if they were in the venue/ not in the theater (tickets only)? It'd make things sooo much easier if my mom just picked it up. I know it's not the same place as Gramercy, but it might be set up similarly.

Well I'm not getting a small, so that's fine. Just as long as I get one! Thanks!

Do you know if they were in the venue/ not in the theater (tickets only)? It'd make things sooo much easier if my mom just picked it up. I know it's not the same place as Gramercy, but it might be set up similarly.

well at the ramercy you needed a ticket to get in the front door, so you might need that at the nokia, because if your inside, you can walk into the theater

I'd think you'd need a ticket to get to the merch. :( But, I'm sure it won't be too hard to pick something up after the show, so have no fear! I already have my (*signed!!!! :) *) Mika shirt and a rosette, so I'm set. You'll be fine though!

I'm sorry you had to deal with the same Nokia prick I had to deal with. He wants to have customers, right? He shouldn't be such a f*cking a*shole!!! Arghh! I get so fed up with these incompetent people who just can't give straight answers. It shouldn't be that hard!!!

Okay, cool. Thanks. Everything should work out. I'm SO EXCITED! And screw the asshole who's trying to ruin our amazing concert experience (which are experiences I hold very, distinctly valuable to my heart!)

73 HOURS AND 10 MINUTES until the show starts!!!!!!