Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHA...I'M GOING RIGHT AFTER MY SPAINSH!!! (which i should b studying 4)

Haha, I should probably be studying too. I took my Spanish today. :o

And thank you for the welcome!!

I've had an account on here for a while, this is the first time I'm posting. haha

Does anyone know if they allow cameras in the theater? I heard they don't, but I'm going to try to sneak one in anyway!

Haha, I should probably be studying too. I took my Spanish today. :o

And thank you for the welcome!!

I've had an account on here for a while, this is the first time I'm posting. haha

Does anyone know if they allow cameras in the theater? I heard they don't, but I'm going to try to sneak one in anyway!

ur quite welcome...cameras are not allowed...but sneak it in ur bra or something lololo :naughty:

ur quite welcome...cameras are not allowed...but sneak it in ur bra or something lololo :naughty:

WAIT! I thought that the policy was not definite? I e-mailed them a week ago and was told they didn't know the policy until the day. Has something changed??

Bahaha, good idea! I'll need two to even them out. :insane:

The first thing I'd do if I got to meet Mika is ask for a hug. I think his hugs seem amazing! Full of love and joy. And maybe ask if I could touch his hair..teehee

WAIT! I thought that the policy was not definite? I e-mailed them a week ago and was told they didn't know the policy until the day. Has something changed??

Oh, sorry! I wouldn't know!!

Bring one just in case!!

Now, this might be a stupid idea. Please excuse me and ignore if it is, but it's quite mad... We'll be in line for 2 or 3 hours, right? What if we play CHUBBY BUNNY in line? That has potential to be very cool. *Hides from embarassment of possibly bringing up a stupid idea.* What do you guys think? Ignore me if it's stupid!

Now, this might be a stupid idea. Please excuse me and ignore if it is, but it's quite mad... We'll be in line for 2 or 3 hours, right? What if we play CHUBBY BUNNY in line? That has potential to be very cool. *Hides from embarassment of possibly bringing up a stupid idea.* What do you guys think? Ignore me if it's stupid!

I'LL DO IT!!!

MAKE A VIDEO...IF WE MET MIKA WE'LL SHOW HIM LOLOLO

Haha! That would be so cute!

Can you imagine Mika walking by while people are standing in line with 30 marshmallows in their mouth?

(As if he'd walk by the line,but hey, I can dream, right?)

It's a good idea! But I don't have marshmallows! I'll play though, if someone else brings! We can play Mika trivia....!!! And have sing-a-longs! Ok, I'm clearly a loser.

No, no! I love it! These are cute ideas!

Man, aren't Mika fans just so friendly?! But how could they be mean when you love a man like him?! hahah

Mika fans are truly amazing. Like the people here are great, and I've made friends at other Mika gigs. I've only dealt with one person I disliked @ a Mika show...which is pretty amazing.

We're all going to have soo much fun! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: With our Mika-sing-alongs, chubby bunny, trivia...more ideas, anyone?

Hmmm...someone should bring something big and crazy to pass along to random people. Like a huge hat or a boa and just have it be passed around all night. Like, one person will wear it for a while and then pass it on to someone else. haha I don't know.

Maybe I can find something to bring..

Mika fans are truly amazing. Like the people here are great, and I've made friends at other Mika gigs. I've only dealt with one person I disliked @ a Mika show...which is pretty amazing.

We're all going to have soo much fun! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: With our Mika-sing-alongs, chubby bunny, trivia...more ideas, anyone?

i got nothing...all of them r really good...

I think I am going to bring my ipod and this travel speaker i have so we can jam and sing to his songs while waiting online!

I am such a loser lol but I don't care this concert is going to be soooo fun!

Ohmygosh! Yay! I wanted to bring my speakers, but my parents suck. :thumbdown:

But you'll have...so we're good!!!!

Hmmm...someone should bring something big and crazy to pass along to random people. Like a huge hat or a boa and just have it be passed around all night. Like, one person will wear it for a while and then pass it on to someone else. haha I don't know.

Maybe I can find something to bring..

GREAT IDEA!!!! ...boa sounds good...very Mika

Ooh yay! I'm glad you guys like the idea. Anyone, bring marshmallows if you can. I'll try to pick up some on my way home from my exam tomorrow, but I don't know if I can get enough for everyone. YAAAAAAYYY!!!!!

Ughhhh. My Mom is being so annoying. Is she being overcautious by saying I NEED to have a zip-up purse? I think so. She thinks I'm more likely to get mugged with this bag, which I'll be holding under my arm. Will I be fine with this bag that goes under my arm, you guys think? I need somebody to compensate for her insanity here. She is SOOOO insane!

Ooh yay! I'm glad you guys like the idea. Anyone, bring marshmallows if you can. I'll try to pick up some on my way home from my exam tomorrow, but I don't know if I can get enough for everyone. YAAAAAAYYY!!!!!

Ughhhh. My Mom is being so annoying. Is she being overcautious by saying I NEED to have a zip-up purse? I think so. She thinks I'm more likely to get mugged with this bag, which I'll be holding under my arm. Will I be fine with this bag that goes under my arm, you guys think? I need somebody to compensate for her insanity here. She is SOOOO insane!

My mother is insisting on something with a zipper as well...BUT, it's Times Square! It's tourist central. It's well lit, there are police EVERYWHERE. I'm sure you'll be fine with your non-zip purse!