Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know!! You all are making me 10 times more excited and I didn't even think that was POSSILBE!

Ditto!

Finkster, I'm sorry if you mentioned this already, but I'm having trouble keeping everything straight: if you don't mind me asking, how old are you, and will you be wearing something recognizable for us to see you in?

BRING IT!!!

OKAY...how r we gonna know its u...do u know what ur gonna wear?

Hmm, I'm thinking of wearing a blue shirt with flowers printed all over it and light blue jeans. And I'll pring my Beatles purse with me (it has the cover of Abbey Road on it)

My name is Jessica by the way! Everyone calls me Finky though, feel free to call me what you'd like! ^_^

My mother is insisting on something with a zipper as well...BUT, it's Times Square! It's tourist central. It's well lit, there are police EVERYWHERE. I'm sure you'll be fine with your non-zip purse!

my Dads an N.Y.P.D a cop...we got security lololo kiddin

WE R IN FREAKIN TIME SQUARE NOT THE PROJECTS

Hmm, I'm thinking of wearing a blue shirt with flowers printed all over it and light blue jeans. And I'll pring my Beatles purse with me (it has the cover of Abbey Road on it)

My name is Jessica by the way! Everyone calls me Finky though, feel free to call me what you'd like! ^_^

OH...i'll keep a look out for that purse...

my names Kelly, 16 as well

:wub2:

Haha, oh yes!

If I run into any of you I'll be sure to pass the boa on to you!! :D And maybe stand with you guys!

Holy crap, it's JUST beginning to hit me..tomorrow! Wow..:biggrin2::roftl:

I know. Arghh! I'm not ready yet! I need to breathe! Are you going with friends? I'll be with 6 other 16-17 year old crazed fans.

I know. Arghh! I'm not ready yet! I need to breathe! Are you going with friends? I'll be with 6 other 16-17 year old crazed fans.

I'm going with 2 other friends...and we are meeting up with 3 other girls...

but there was some drama...2 girls wanted to go (we didn't want them to go)

they got tickets anyway...their Mom thought my Mom was gonna bring them...they literally called my Mom yesterday asking if we could bring them

I can't...I got Tara's (my friends) two sisters coming because we need to drop them off at her Dads apartment before the show

...erm...i hate how ppl F*** simple stuff like this up

there is alot of tension between us 6 and those 2 girls...

whatever

DAMN U MIKA!!! lololo

I'm all chill about it

sry...i went on this rant

WELL LADIES I GOT TO SIGN OFF!!!

C U THERE, I CAN'T WAIT TO MET U GUYS AND STUFF MY FACE WITH MARSHMELLOWS!!! WO!!!

Again...

- My name is Kelly

- I'm 16

- I'll be wearing a yellow flowy top, long silver necklaces, a cream colored messenger bag, skinny jeans and black converse with big curls!!!

C U THERE!!!

oh...I'll b there my 6...which i think is an okay time...not to early, not to late

:roftl: :roftl: (so excited!)

OMG MY FAMILY IS SO ANNOYING. Now my Dad's making a HUGE DEAL about safety, and my brother or Dad wants to go and it's just making everything SO STRESSFUL.

I KNOW HOW U FEEL...my Mom...oh god, don't get me started

I'm like "Everyone is chill Mom!!!" "Mikas fans aren't gonna start anything!"

WE R GONNA B FINE!!! WE R GONNA HAVE A BLAST!!!

OMG MY FAMILY IS SO ANNOYING. Now my Dad's making a HUGE DEAL about safety, and my brother or Dad wants to go and it's just making everything SO STRESSFUL.

I'm sorry! It'll be OK!!

And Kelly, I'm so excited to meet you tomorrow!