Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha why not jackie?

Well, the day was perfect. So maybe we should use red hairspray and cause me to spend 3 hours scrubbing the bathroom (it's still pink!) the next day. Great idea. :bleh:

I can't believe we spoke to Mika. Like holy crap. :blush-anim-cl:

hahahahahahaha RALS TOILET WAS PINK JACKIE...hmm how did that happen?

Ummm...this conversation is getting awkward for those who don't know the situation first hand.

My red hairspray got on my friend's toilet when I peed at her house. Good explanation?

Ughh, Jen: stop being so weird. :sneaky2::roftl:

Ummm...this conversation is getting awkward for those who don't know the situation first hand.

My red hairspray got on my friend's toilet when I peed at her house. Good explanation?

Ughh, Jen: stop being so weird. :sneaky2::roftl:

haha its just a funny sotry to me, and no one else is posting its not that alive here

Why are we the only really awake ones? I took a nap today.. anyone else?

nope haha no nap, this is all second wind... i wold have slept later today had someone not sniffed in my ear

nope haha no nap, this is all second wind... i wold have slept later today had someone not sniffed in my ear

Sniffing contest! lawl. Besides, there was too much Mika to talk about to NOT wake you up. We had to discuss how he remembered us, and how his curls were delish, and how he loved the poster and gifts and how hot he looked in those pants! WOO! *fans self*

Sniffing contest! lawl. Besides, there was too much Mika to talk about to NOT wake you up. We had to discuss how he remembered us, and how his curls were delish, and how he loved the poster and gifts and how hot he looked in those pants! WOO! *fans self*

"oh, you again*smiles at jen"-mika

Hoooow did you stay upright? I so would've fainted when he did that!

you think i didnt flip out? haha like seirouly he came over and sai dthat, then signe dmy things and saw my tama round my neck and was like i love your tama and then he saw mybirthday pin and went is it your birthday and it had a prsent on it tat looked like an 11, and then he went your not 11!

Oh c'mon! He gave both of us a sexy glance. It was like "I want you but I wanna play hard to get" and we looked at him like "Oh, Mika!" <3 thats how it went down.

well duh he did that, were so his faves, he remeberes us its so excitinggg

you think i didnt flip out? haha like seirouly he came over and sai dthat, then signe dmy things and saw my tama round my neck and was like i love your tama and then he saw mybirthday pin and went is it your birthday and it had a prsent on it tat looked like an 11, and then he went your not 11!

hahaha..every time I read what he did when he met you I'm just like :jawdrop: AHHHHHHHHHLUCKYLUCKYLUCKY!!! Haha but what did you say back when he said that you weren't 11?

hahaha..every time I read what he did when he met you I'm just like :jawdrop: AHHHHHHHHHLUCKYLUCKYLUCKY!!! Haha but what did you say back when he said that you weren't 11?

haha i kinda laughed and then we gave him the monkey that makes a kissy noise so the topic was changed.

haha i kinda laughed and then we gave him the monkey that makes a kissy noise so the topic was changed.

ooh yes, I remember reading that..and I like that picture of him with the kissy monkey. sooo adorable!

I am so angry with myself right.:sneaky2::mad3: Some MFCs met MIKA after the show. You guys didn't wait that long to see this incredible person. I would actually like just to shoot myself. How ignorant can I be. No one around me really understands how much admiration I have for him. I really, truly love him. After seeing him at the show, I feel like if something is missing. And is him. It sounds cucu but it is so true.

omg i totally know how u feel!

but after complaing to my parents they said there is a reason why i didnt meet him that night. Things happen for a reason. & most likely when i meet him, it'll be the best best meeting ever! *proactive thinking!*

oh & i read how some of u girls met mika's mom & cousins! that soo cool. While in line, Mika's grandma came up to me asking "whats the line for *smile*?" & i was all "its for MIKA!!!!!" & she just got this really big smile and asked how i found out about him & stuff. I felt like an idiot b/c i didnt realize she was actually his grandmother until later on in the night. But yeah thats my story. She was soo nice.

omg i totally know how u feel!

but after complaing to my parents they said there is a reason why i didnt meet him that night. Things happen for a reason. & most likely when i meet him, it'll be the best best meeting ever! *proactive thinking!*

oh & i read how some of u girls met mika's mom & cousins! that soo cool. While in line, Mika's grandma came up to me asking "whats the line for *smile*?" & i was all "its for MIKA!!!!!" & she just got this really big smile and asked how i found out about him & stuff. I felt like an idiot b/c i didnt realize she was actually his grandmother until later on in the night. But yeah thats my story. She was soo nice.

Omg!! Thats AWESOME!!! I didn't meet his grannie! I'd love to. Shes the one who likes Grace Kelly! I met some other family members though. They're all so proud of him <333