Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To me it looks like he needs a shower! :naughty:

But that propably isn't the case. He just forgot/didn't have time/didn't want to curl his hair.

:no: I really think he just showered because I've seen guys with that hair length and looking just like Mika's hair, claim they've just showered. It looks too damp to me to be sweat. If he were sweaty, I think his shirt and face would've been, too, but he looks very clean and dry besides the hair.

I may be wrong, but I think the case was: He just performed, got sweaty, showered quickly for the interview afterward and didn't have time to dry his hair.

Quote from cath85: I think so too! I love that look a lot!

Thank you for agreeing with me, cath85. :biggrin2: I have to be honest, I think I like that look on most guys, but not Mika. I prefer Mika with fully dried and curled hair. :wub2:

Sorry, what's "minging" mean? :blink:

I'm still attracted to him, though.

I take it back after seeing it's FULL meaning mind you I was only joking anyway cos he is gorgeous ALL the time, it's only human to have times when you don't look perfect anyway and it's fair to notice it and accept it, NO body is perfect (though he does come pretty dam close) but here is something I found on the word "minging" for you lol.

Minging A British description of something/or someone being Discusting, vile, ugly, rank. A Minging person can often be described as a 'Minger'.

Guy 1: "Who was that girl that tried to pick you up?"

Guy 2: "I dont know, but she was minging."

Guy 1: "Yeah, she was a proper Minger."

Thank you for agreeing with me, cath85. :biggrin2: I have to be honest, I think I like that look on most guys, but not Mika. I prefer Mika with fully dried and curled hair. :wub2:

I always thought "oh no what would mika look like without his beautiful curls??" but I think this makes him look very good too! maybe even sexier :wub2: