Picture Captions!

Zsina

:yikes::eek:I hope that's not just some random fan groping his butt, if it is then he should be ashamed of himself that is.....disgraceful behaviour, if a guy did that to a female singer:eek: well it wouldn't be acceptable and it shouldn't be for a guy either pffft. (it's invasion of ones personal space, privacy...why it's totally taking advantage I would be angry if I were Mika.

DONT GET SO DISCRUNTLED!IT IS A CRAZY FAN LIKE ALL OF US,JUST A LITTLE CRAZIER!IM SURE MANY MANY PPL ON HERE WOULD DO THAT IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE!ME.....NO......BUT MAYBE IF IT WAS LUKE......:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::wink2:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really think it is extremely rude and inappropirate to grab some person's butt and I really hope that it is not true that so many people in here would do so if they had the questionable 'chance'...:blink:

Yet I think he could have seen it come and therefore kinda asked for it :naughty: - which is strange for somebody insisting he didn't do his work for people touching "[...] parts of his body" - LOL ... and I wonder what other (easier to reach for the crowd) parts may have been involved in that :naughty::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

I really think it is extremely rude and inappropirate to grab some person's butt and I really hope that it is not true that so many people in here would do so if they had the questionable 'chance'...:blink:

Yet I think he could have seen it come and therefore kinda asked for it :naughty:

haha! i never said that it wasnt inaproppriate but ya know....haha!lol!a kid in my school once got suspended for doing tht to my friend!Lol!

Well I guess when you're randomly groped by a perv on a bus or just for walking down the street with your mate in the afternoon it makes you more protective of your body, unless your the type who DOES "ask" for it, guess it takes all sorts to make a world.

Maybe I'm showing my age and groping people is acceptable these days. :blink:

VS the pic looks excellent BTW :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

who's pic???

and haha!how old are u?lol!(if you dont mind me asking....wait that isnt polite....god!i very socially disabled!!!!)im 12 by the way so it is no suprise i would think differently than you!

who's pic???

and haha!how old are u?lol!(if you dont mind me asking....wait that isnt polite....god!i very socially disabled!!!!)im 12 by the way so it is no suprise i would think differently than you!

your 12 ?! me too lol ! yay someone my age lol not very many 12 year olds on here

your 12 ?! me too lol ! yay someone my age lol not very many 12 year olds on here

ur aloud to have a myspace?my parents would absolutely murder me if i got one!lol!glowstick is 12 too!join the participate in the pink pony riders club!very dramatic and exciting!i got to make out w/ mika and luke in it!yaya!:naughty:

2001664333301271092_rs.jpg

"*Yawn* Oh, this is so boring.... I'm gonna fall asleep...unless I mix up the next two lines of the song.... yes, that's what I will do.... what a plan :naughty: "

2001694401521159063_rs.jpg

"...hm... wonder if anybody noticed it at all - hehe, at least some MFC girls must have noticed.... can't wait to read the discussion...:lmao:"

Yet I think he could have seen it come and therefore kinda asked for it :naughty: - which is strange for somebody insisting he didn't do his work for people touching "[...] parts of his body" - LOL ...and I wonder what other (easier to reach for the crowd) parts may have been involved in that :naughty::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Maybe it's a good thing that we don't know... :naughty:

37.jpg

Wait, my inflatable lollipop doll is blowing away. Oh No! Somebody catch it

35.jpg

Never mind, it's gone now.

:roftl: ha ha.. i was thinking of a caption for that pic but i couldn't come up with any, u did a good job :lmao: