Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You fancied Timmy Turner?????:shocked: I thought I was bad cos I used to fancy Tintin

i know!!!!!! i cant believe i used to!!!! tintin?! hahahaha!!! its weird about who we all used to fancy when we were young!!!! good old times!!!!!!!:roftl:

me and my friend fancied timmy turner, we just thought he was 'soooo cute' (at the time)

i know!!!!!! i cant believe i used to!!!! tintin?! hahahaha!!! its weird about who we all used to fancy when we were young!!!! good old times!!!!!!!:roftl:

me and my friend fancied timmy turner' date=' we just thought he was 'soooo cute' (at the time)[/quote']

I know! Little children are weird!

You fancied Timmy Turner?????:shocked: I thought I was bad cos I used to fancy Tintin

You fancied Timmy ?

I've always envied him his fairly odd parents but I never fancied him.

I love that show though ! It's one of the funniest cartoon ever !:roftl:

hi btw!

yeah' date=' twerp!!!!!!! i love that bit! at the time, i wouldve thought: aww, poor timmy!!!!!!:roftl:[/quote']

oh she said that ? I'd never understood cuz she was talking so fast and well,let's face it I'm a frenchie !

"Oh poor timmy ! (I wish I could cheer him up!) " :roftl:

i dont know the part after 'yeah twerp'' date=' but after the bit i dont know, it goes: a pair of tuna fish who grant his every wish its a total mystery, they are his odd parents fairly odd parents, or something like that:biggrin2: :wink2:[/quote']

And then sometime after that it goes Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, birthday cake, giant snake, large fries and chocolate shake.

i dont know the part after 'yeah twerp'' date=' but after the bit i dont know, it goes: a pair of tuna fish who grant his every wish its a total mystery, they are his odd parents fairly odd parents, or something like that:biggrin2: :wink2:[/quote']

yeah ! and then there's something about a milkshake and so on..