Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

file0.jpg

"shut up! shut up SHUT UP!! no I will NOT streak in public only wearing my braces...... or will I...."

AMAZING! but how would wearing nothing but braces actually work?! LOL.

AMAZING! but how would wearing nothing but braces actually work?! LOL.

ha ha u got a point there, well not unless u clip it to summin.. but that would be too painful :naughty:

ha ha u got a point there, well not unless u clip it to summin.. but that would be too painful :naughty:

EEEW i don't even want to think about anybody doing that! not even my favourite curly haired boy!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG the images that i am able to cunjure up with this has me on the floor in stitches

OMG the images that i am able to cunjure up with this has me on the floor in stitches

lmao oh god please don't somehow end yourself in hospital, mika wouldn't be too happy that images (of him) has managed his fan to seriously hurt herself :naughty:

2921278885a4562460048b455737527l.jpg

(Here's one for you UK soap watchers lol) :wink2:

"KEN oh Ken our Tracey wants me to bake her a cake and hide a blunt instrument inside it and take it to her on visiting day to prison next week....OH KEN what should I do???"

2921278885a4557569461b761158588l.jpg

OOo I think he looks really really sexy on this pic but lets think of a caption instead of LUST:wink2:

"poop I spot an MFC fan with her banner, dam I need to escape quick, they are all loopy whre's ice man when you need him?"

OOo I think he looks really really sexy on this pic but lets think of a caption instead of LUST:wink2:

"poop I spot an MFC fan with her banner, dam I need to escape quick, they are all loopy whre's ice man when you need him?"

:roftl:

"I have to do everything on my own. Don't you see, girls, I'm ice man, I'm not cute anymore, I'm ice man... Shoot, I'm too damn sexy."

2921278885a4562460048b455737527l.jpg

(Here's one for you UK soap watchers lol) :wink2:

"KEN oh Ken our Tracey wants me to bake her a cake and hide a blunt instrument inside it and take it to her on visiting day to prison next week....OH KEN what should I do???"

Hahahah I actually thought of her when I saw this pic. But I thought it was a bit cruel to mention it :P

Is that guy really wearing my pants? who let him get to them? I need a plan to get them back.... * :sniper: *

Hahahah I actually thought of her when I saw this pic. But I thought it was a bit cruel to mention it :P

BUT he still looks adorable even when he does impressions of Deirdre I think she would be and SHOULD be honoured :naughty: