Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh I dooo still love this game, I would LOVE to know what he would think of our captions heh heh

18gz9.jpg

Hidden treasure eh...and X marks the spot does it now:roftl:

and then Mika smacks martin's head open with his microhone LOL

viv, look at my "omg how funny" bulletin on myspace!

we should make a book of the best ones and give him it next time we see him or something

I'm sure he would find it funny as he has such a fantastic sense of humour (another tick in the perfection of mika box).

2921278885a4336200192b535235658l.jpg

"HA?That ****ty pea is still outta my ear.I cant hear you....or..."

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIII DONT GET IT!!!!, WHAT IS WITH THE STUPID PEA IN HIS EAR!!??? WHAT DID I MISS???

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIII DONT GET IT!!!!, WHAT IS WITH THE STUPID PEA IN HIS EAR!!??? WHAT DID I MISS???

It's a caption thing, you just have to think of something funny etc that the pic makes you think of (or did you know that really already?).

is that really him!!

mikashirtless.jpg

yes its a screen shot off a mobile phones video, I did same thing cos I am a naughty girl heh heh (isn't his tummy all toned and yummy). (mind you last time I looked....as you do....he was kinda hairy which I thought was a refreshing change...but he looks to have had a good waxing here...hmmm wonders if he did.

mikashirtless.jpg

yes its a screen shot off a mobile phones video, I did same thing cos I am a naughty girl heh heh (isn't his tummy all toned and yummy). (mind you last time I looked....as you do....he was kinda hairy which I thought was a refreshing change...but he looks to have had a good waxing here...hmmm wonders if he did.

Oh do stop it! I luv his body hair it's HOT :bleh:

Here's 2 screen caps I caught :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Aha and while I'm at it lets throw in some captation lines :das:

OMM.jpg

Wooohoo I won the worlds sexiest man contest!

toogood2betrue.jpg

Aahhhhh stretching feels goood!

Violet, it's from the end of the concert at Koko... but he actually said it about the ONE glitter ball they had there.

What I'd like to know is what the "drunk 16 year old on a bus" quote is about...

--Jack