Mika Best Dressed!!!!

xLAURENx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good!!!! Martin the guitar player ...oooh hes fab:thumb_yello: , great live!!!! how did you manage to ask him????:biggrin2:

xxxxxxx

pm'd his myspace and he replied really quickly saying he'd love the trousers and that his inside leg is 34" (but we reckon actually 36", doing that to be on the safe side - no half mast trousers!) and his waist is 32". He even suggested we give him braces too!!

pm'd his myspace and he replied really quickly saying he'd love the trousers and that his inside leg is 34" (but we reckon actually 36", doing that to be on the safe side - no half mast trousers!) and his waist is 32". He even suggested we give him braces too!!

ooooooooohhhhhhh that is soooooo cool!!!!! jeez he skinny!!!!! Martins ace!!!!:punk: p.s how would he know MIKAs size????:wink2:

xxxxxxxxx

ooooooooohhhhhhh that is soooooo cool!!!!! jeez he skinny!!!!! Martins ace!!!!:punk: p.s how would he know MIKAs size????:wink2:

xxxxxxxxx

hmmmm...

obviously measuring his inside leg is a thankless task that I would have taken on myself begrudgingly....but now we have the measurements, all that remains is for us to help him get the trousers on!! :naughty:

you may have some trouble. What was that I read in the custom made pants thread? Did you see it??

oh yeh *hahahahahaa* :roftl: :roftl: the big package thing!!!!!!!!!!!! what u gonna do about that problem *hehe* oh well...:naughty: :naughty: :roftl: that makes it 10 times better!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

how long will it take u to make them?????? what colour are they??? coz u know they need to be perfect for the 16th best dressed man in Brittan!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:naughty: :thumb_yello:

There will be 5 of us making them so it shouldn't take too long. They will be red tartan, and hopefully nice brushed soft cotton!!!! They will be perfect!!!! Watch this space (or actually, follow progress on tartan trousers thread!).

Nice talking to you lauren, see soon!

There will be 5 of us making them so it shouldn't take too long. They will be red tartan, and hopefully nice brushed soft cotton!!!! They will be perfect!!!! Watch this space (or actually, follow progress on tartan trousers thread!).

Nice talking to you lauren, see soon!

OK... THX, GOOD LUCK WITH THEM!!!! MAKE THEM PERFECT... CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM IN THEM!!!!!!!! BI BI!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello: XXXXXXX

I'll bet the people who gave him a hard time over his dress sense in school are feeling pretty darn stupid now. None of them have been in GQs best dressed list I'm thinking.

Being 16th in you first year in the limelight is very commendable, and I'm sure that next year he'll do better.

I don't think there is anything he can't wear, he just looks good in anything. Harking back to when I spent a lot of time of JC Chasez's site, and he was one of the first guys to wear pink a lot, we had a thing going then that only real men wear pink. Well after seening Mika at HMV on Tuesday night, proves my point. Hotter than the sun.

omg i love his necklaces too, at the gramercy im pretty sure his sister came out to the bar by where me an dmy freinds were and i saw it on her hsoulder and i almost asked to see it but i chickened out...but im wishing i didnt now