Mika Best Dressed!!!!

xLAURENx

not ony do i love he necklaces but i must say, the man can certainly pull off bright colors!!!!

GREEN, RED, PURPLE, BLUE!!! SO MANY!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO GREAT ON HIM!

but he's said it himself, he can pull off that sort of thing because he is a performer...i don't think anyone should try to pull it off...they can't

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was listening to Jonathan Ross this morning who said about David tennant ringing him up last night to see where he was in the GQ list but never mentioned our MIKA.

Personally I think he dresses 100% better than Daniel Craig - James Bond who only seems to wear suits.

MIKA shows how to wear colour and wears it very well!!

xx

not ony do i love he necklaces but i must say, the man can certainly pull off bright colors!!!!

GREEN, RED, PURPLE, BLUE!!! SO MANY!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO GREAT ON HIM!

but he's said it himself, he can pull off that sort of thing because he is a performer...i don't think anyone should try to pull it off...they can't

yeh that is totally true hes the only man i know who can look good wearing a

pink t-shirt with green skinny jeans!!!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

oh yeh and the necklaces are the best part about the way he dresses and they are always like toys around his kneck!!! soooooo sweet!!!!

Was listening to Jonathan Ross this morning who said about David tennant ringing him up last night to see where he was in the GQ list but never mentioned our MIKA.

Personally I think he dresses 100% better than Daniel Craig - James Bond who only seems to wear suits.

MIKA shows how to wear colour and wears it very well!!

xx

omg ...he soo should of mentiond MIKA, ive never heard of ...whatever his name is!!!!!! BUT JOHNATHAN ROSS HAS SAID ONCE "I CANT GET THAT STUPID SONG OUT OF MY HEAD" refering to grace kelly !!!!!!!! how rude!!!!!

yep, and he seems to wear one bold piece...like a pair of bright blue pants and a white tee or and bright pink sweatshirt and jeans!! he know what he's doing!!!!! AND HE PULLS IT ALL TOGETHER WITH A GREAT ARRAY OF NECKLACES

come to think of it HES WHOLE BAND HAS GREAT STYLE...ANY MARTIN FANS HERE!!! HE ALWAYS HAS SOMTHING GREAT ON!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

yep, and he seems to wear one bold piece...like a pair of bright blue pants and a white tee or and bright pink sweatshirt and jeans!! he know what he's doing!!!!! AND HE PULLS IT ALL TOGETHER WITH A GREAT ARRAY OF NECKLACES

come to think of it HES WHOLE BAND HAS GREAT STYLE...ANY MARTIN FANS HERE!!! HE ALWAYS HAS SOMTHING GREAT ON!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

i think thet Cherrise comes 2nd out of the band she always looks good in what shes wearing!!!!!!!

does anyone know where i can buy any knecklaces like MIKAs coz ive looked every where, even in Amsterdam!!!!!! ebay??????????????

xxxxxxxxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i think thet Cherrise comes 2nd out of the band she always looks good in what shes wearing!!!!!!!

does anyone know where i can buy any knecklaces like MIKAs coz ive looked every where, even in Amsterdam!!!!!! ebay??????????????

xxxxxxxxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I INTEND TO ASK HIM IF I EVER MEET HIM AGAIN...I'M A FAN OF BIG BOLD NECKLACES...

I LIVE IN NY, AND THERE ARE TONS OF PLACES WHERE U COULD GO, I SUGGEST SOHO...brand name places wouldn't have them, u need to go into little vintage shops!!! they aren't even 2 expense, and putting them all together is part of the fun!

I INTEND TO ASK HIM IF I EVER MEET HIM AGAIN...I'M A FAN OF BIG BOLD NECKLACES...

I LIVE IN NY, AND THERE ARE TONS OF PLACES WHERE U COULD GO, I SUGGEST SOHO...brand name places wouldn't have them, u need to go into little vintage shops!!! they aren't even 2 expense, and putting them all together is part of the fun!

I LIVE IN THE UK SOO ... I DONT THINK SOHO IS OVER HERE...IT SOUNDS FAMILIAR ...IM NOT SURE... BUT THX ANYWAYS!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

as much as I love mika and admire the fact that he dresses how he wants to... i'm quite shocked that he was put on a best dressed list.. by GQ of all magazines

yeh i know

..... he should be chuffed with himself!!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Lauren, we have now bought the material for Mika's trousers and will get to work this week! See the Tartan Trouser thread for a picture of the lovely tartan! It's really soft, brushed cotton - very strokable!

ooooooooohhhhhhh thats great!!!!! very..... strokable thats perfect too!!!

im sure they will look very MIKArish when they are done!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx:biggrin2: :thumb_yello: