Mika Best Dressed!!!!

xLAURENx

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! In GQ Mgazine MIKA was voted number 16 of the best dressed men in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

James Bond was first... but MIKA dresses sooooooo much better!!!!!!:thumbdown: MIKA came one below David Bowie who came 15th!!!

XXXXXXXX

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! In GQ Mgazine MIKA was voted number 16 of the best dressed men in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

James Bond was first... but MIKA dresses sooooooo much better!!!!!!:thumbdown: MIKA came one below David Bowie who came 15th!!!

XXXXXXXX

Mika for NUMBER ONE!!! :thumb_yello: Luv his style...

im soooooooo glad he dosnt wear trackies an baggy things hes got the body for tight fitting cloths ...and....not many men do!!!!!!!!!!! but ive heard he likes his beer so i hope he dosnt get a beer belly!!!!!!!!:cheers::naughty:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXX

awwwww... after james bond..??? no way!! :blink::thumbdown:

anyway, it's great he's got in the list!! how cooooooool is that!!! :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA definitely knows what the style is:thumb_yello: I esp like (just go crazy) the way he's dressed in the GRACE KELLY vid (can't help referring to this video again & again. It's become one of my favorite:p ) That pic of him in orange jeans reminded me one Russian song about a captain of the ship who's crying in his orange jeans, the band, btw, is called CARTOONS in translation to English & MIKA reminds me of these guys a little bit=)

Here's a photo of the front man in orange jeans (sorry, not really good & sorry for offtopping:blush-anim-cl: )

2d12b1d4b5fd.jpg

Hey that's great news! I'll bet that does make his day! He does have a fashion sense all his own and for GQ to give him props for it...well, there's some validation for ya, huh? Wonder what the nincompoops from his school-days are doin' now?!? heh heh...:roftl:

GO MIKA! RED and BROWN, BABY! RED AND BROWN!!!:roftl:

*HEHE* U GUYS ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY:biggrin2: :biggrin2::naughty:

RED AND BROWN MIKA CANT BE BAD IF YOUR VOTED 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKA DEFFENITLY HAS THE LAST LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BOW TIES !!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!:groupwave::woot_jump:

XXXXXXXXXX

HA!!! YES!!! tis true...then he'll want the MFC to make all of his clothing and accessories. hee hee!!! :roftl:

let's just see how the trousers turn out first!! We are going to get the material tomorrow and have our sewing day on Sunday May 6. Hopefully we can find a good pattern, like skinny jeans.

omg that is sooooooo cool!!!:thumb_yello: do u know MIKAs size????? coz i know how important that is to get the size perfect coz im doing my textiles course now, and its damn hard soooooo... good luck!!!:thumb_yello:

skinny jeans deffenitly a good choice.... shows off his best feature!!! arse!!!:naughty:

xxxxxxxxxxx

omg that is sooooooo cool!!!:thumb_yello: do u know MIKAs size????? coz i know how important that is to get the size perfect coz im doing my textiles course now, and its damn hard soooooo... good luck!!!:thumb_yello:

skinny jeans deffenitly a good choice.... shows off his best feature!!! arse!!!:naughty:

xxxxxxxxxxx

we asked Martin for his inside leg measurement!!! Well, if you don't ask.....