bubblegum song?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard mika say that hes made a song for a bubblegum commercial but ive never heard it and i cant find it so if you have it could you please share!!!??

:thumb_yello:

we've never found it either :( at least, i dont think so...

IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE ORBIT GUM GOOD FOR YOUR TEETH.....UM......ERM...*CLAP,CLAP,CLAP*....OH DAMN I FORGOTT IT IT WAS IN AN INTERVIEW!!!!! BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE!!!!! GOD IM SOOOOOOO DUMB!!! :insane::biggrin2:

in an interview!!!?!?!?!?!?! :shocked:

pleeeeeasee try to remember!!! :biggrin2:

i think the clip your talking about was in the bbc 2 radio sessions interview during which he performed Grace Kelly live and Hips Don't Lie cover (which they decided to do on the train back to England from France) but I don't know where that is here now... it was posted on the forum somewhere... once...

I found it, go to the members only audio section to: [Live Recording] Mika in Radio 2 Music Club

look on the 3rd page for Strudels mp3 and then on the last page where Franco broke it up into 5 parts. I hope it's all still good...

I'm not sure if you were asking me or about something else-- but the clip you guys were mentioning I remembered and found in the Members Only Exclusives section of the forum, in the audio/music/ mp3 etc section (sorry is that worse? :bleh:?)