• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everyone

I know iam obssessed with Mika because since i discover him and his music

I had done a few things that prove how i love him.

1: I tell my friends to call me Veronica not Veronique cause its sound like is name.

2: I try to wear very colorfull clothes now.

ect...

The last one this weekend when i as shopping iflip out when a girl call is Boyfirend Mika.

Veronica

hello everyone

I know iam obssessed with Mika because since i discover him and his music

I had done a few things that prove how i love him.

1: I tell my friends to call me Veronica not Veronique cause its sound like is name.

2: I try to wear very colorfull clothes now.

ect...

The last one this weekend when i as shopping iflip out when a girl call is Boyfirend Mika.

Veronica

1. Cool. That's true devotion if I ever saw it.

2. So, he's affected your fashion/dress sense? Aw, that influential (and wonderful) Mika. :wub2:

You're kidding! :shocked: Well, it must be a pet name. Haha. Because Mika as a boy's name is well, unheard of here.

Well, you know you're obsessed when you're standing outside on the heat, there is no shadow and you don't have anything to drink so your tongue is already hanging at your feet:bleh: , you' re waiting for a bus that just won't show up and you're also feeling a bit uncomfortable because of those stupid truck and other drivers who honk all the time (I really don't understand why people do that...but it drives me crazy!!:sneaky2: ).

In a situation like this^^ I'd normally be crancky as hell and my choleric personality/identitiy would be to explote, but listening to Mika I was completely calm. So I guess it's not really obsesssion, but it's just one more positive effect of his music!!:punk:

• 1 month later...
Post things that have happened to you that show you're freaking OBSESSED with Mika!

I'll start.

----

You KNOW you're obsessed when someone posts this on your Facebook: i just saw a commercial for MIKA on mtv... made me think of you. lol ♥

...when u call ur cousin mika by accident!

You know you're obsessd when you quote Mika's songs in random conversations. For example:

Friend one : "Hey guess what - I'm throwing a secret party this weekend wanna come?"

Friend two: "That's a great idea!! I'll be there."

Friend one: " Cool. I really hope my parents don't find out though...." What do you think Lauren?"

Me: "Wait 'till your mamma and your poppa's gone paaaaapppppppaaaaaaaa's gonnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Friends: :shocked:

Lol.

That's a funny one.

You know your obsessed when see a picture of a shirt Mika wore at a concert you went to and you go to the website that's on Mika's shirt and you look for the shirt.(I did that,my dad laughed...)

what website is it??is it that global warming one???can i have it??

You know you're obsessd when you quote Mika's songs in random conversations. For example:

Friend one : "Hey guess what - I'm throwing a secret party this weekend wanna come?"

Friend two: "That's a great idea!! I'll be there."

Friend one: " Cool. I really hope my parents don't find out though...." What do you think Lauren?"

Me: "Wait 'till your mamma and your poppa's gone paaaaapppppppaaaaaaaa's gonnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Friends: :shocked:

PMSL, that's BRILLIAANT!!! :roftl: :roftl:

yep.i hope im dead by the time we all shrivel up and die.

...Shrivel up?:shocked:

I really hope people start getting their FREAKING HEADS STRAIGHT and do something!I know people are doing stuff,and I wanna help.It's VERY weird people just stand by it and don't care!

...Shrivel up?:shocked:

I really hope people start getting their FREAKING HEADS STRAIGHT and do something!I know people are doing stuff,and I wanna help.It's VERY weird people just stand by it and don't care!

A LOT OF PPL DONT BELIEVE IT IS HAPPENING.