You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed when youre best friend hate you because youre in love with Mika, and she dont understand that she hurts you when she said that she think that mika is a 'stupid ugly gay singer'..:tears:

Oh, she's just jealous and wants to hurt you back into the way things were before. She doesn't really mean it. But, you ought to stop her. :wink2:

You know you're obsessed when: Mika is what gets you through the day.

Originally Posted by nathaliiexx

You know you're obsessed when youre best friend hate you because youre in love with Mika, and she dont understand that she hurts you when she said that she think that mika is a 'stupid ugly gay singer'..

Wow, that's not very nice..

my best friend says Mika is cool but he has to change his hair :blink:

Change his HAIR??!!

CHANGE HIS HAIR??????!!!!

Is he/she CRAZY??

Is she BLIND????

*tries to calm down*

You know you're obssesed when you tape jump start(vh1),mtv video wake-up(mtv),fresh (vh1), and Top 20 Countdown(VH1) just to see if mika's videos are being played. and you know you're obssesed when you scream like a 7 year-old when mika is FINALLY mentioned (even if it's just a commercial for Life In Cartoon Motion).:blush-anim-cl:

Change his HAIR??!!

CHANGE HIS HAIR??????!!!!

Is he/she CRAZY??

Is she BLIND????

*tries to calm down*

:blush-anim-cl:

she has pictures of justin timberlake and other people on the wall in her toilet. i asked her to hang a Mika-picture for me and she agreed.

my best friend says Mika is cool but he has to change his hair :blink:

WHAT?!

I REPEAT: WHAT????!!!!!!!!

infact what in the name of lime green pantihose with bells on them was she thinking?!!! mika's hair is legendary, and even people who dont like him say they still love his hair - i get compliments because of mika!!! let me suggest that you either shoot her with a harpoon gu, or spitroast her tied to a salmon ( NOT philip) over a bunsen burner on safety flame!

WHAT?!

I REPEAT: WHAT????!!!!!!!!

let me suggest that you either shoot her with a harpoon gu, or spitroast her tied to a salmon ( NOT philip) over a bunsen burner on safety flame!

omg! calm down please, i don't want you to get a heart attack!!!

You know you're obsessed when you are lying awake until 4am because you want to know the answer to ONE question...

So you turn on your computer and wait five minutes before realising that it's frozen so you turn it on and wait a further five minutes...

You then wait heck knows how long to restore the picture of Mika with his shirt off... That you saved as soon as you saw it...

And then you realise that you still can't answer the question!

THE QUESTION: Is Mika's belly button an inny or an outy?

You know you're obsessed when you are lying awake until 4am because you want to know the answer to ONE question...

So you turn on your computer and wait five minutes before realising that it's frozen so you turn it on and wait a further five minutes...

You then wait heck knows how long to restore the picture of Mika with his shirt off... That you saved as soon as you saw it...

And then you realise that you still can't answer the question!

THE QUESTION: Is Mika's belly button an inny or an outy?

Answer: I'm guessing it's an inny because most people's are innies and I've seen him shirtless.:naughty:

You KNOW you're obsessed....

...otherwise you wouldn't be posting on this thread, damnit! :D

seriously, though, u know u're condemned to Mikaphilia when u suffer intense withdrawal symptoms after just 2 days of non-Mika activity. & I mean real symptoms, like difficulty in breathing properly, insomnia, inability to focus on anything for long...... :boxed:

seriously, though, u know u're condemned to Mikaphilia when u suffer intense withdrawal symptoms after just 2 days of non-Mika activity. & I mean real symptoms, like difficulty in breathing properly, insomnia, inability to focus on anything for long......

Oh no.. :boxed:

Im going away for a week to fieldhockey camp! O__________O

Noooooooos! I need to print loads of pictures of Mika to take with mee!