You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol you guys put the picture of 300 million fat ppl (i think honestly i'm not from usa) getting hit by a gigantic ice berg:roftl: then them trying to run away from it...lol...i'm mean i know i don't know why that picture just came to my head (prob. from watching family guy all those years *shakes head*) lol at least your celebs are a bit aware

lol you guys put the picture of 300 million fat ppl (i think honestly i'm not from usa) getting hit by a gigantic ice berg:roftl: then them trying to run away from it...lol...i'm mean i know i don't know why that picture just came to my head (prob. from watching family guy all those years *shakes head*) lol at least your celebs are a bit aware

im not obese and i live in the USA feel sorta like an outkast....:roftl:

im not obese and i live in the USA feel sorta like an outkast....:roftl:

i'm from canada, i don't play hockey, i'm not obsessed with maple syrup, i don't eat bacon for sport, i don't talk in a deep newfie accent and i do not live in an igloo...there, sorry just had to say that....anyways outcast with a 'K' nice! i know alotta ppl aren't fat down there yet ppl stereotypically say that!:thumbdown:

i'm from canada, i don't play hockey, i'm not obsessed with maple syrup, i don't eat bacon for sport, i don't talk in a deep newfie accent and i do not live in an igloo...there, sorry just had to say that....anyways outcast with a 'K' nice! i know alotta ppl aren't fat down there yet ppl stereotypically say that!:thumbdown:

yep!lol! ppl are very steriotypical.whenever they were having a hamburger competion on the GMA befroe mika performed...*imagines*

MIKA:those fat americans and their burgers!:bleh:

on good morning america they had a burger comp and i think mika was thinkin that!lol!

lol! They probably do that here to! They probably do that everwhere! I mean if we had the same amount of ppl as you we'd probably have the same fat ppl levels! but we don't so we're known as 'canadians that aren't fat or skinny' i mean china would have a bad wrap but they don't because...i dunno why actually

you know you're obsessed when you find yourself on MFC all night and still there when it's getting bright :mf_rosetinted: ... *hides*

lol! I know what that's like!!!!

You know your obsessed when you have dreams about Christina Aguilera kissing mika then wake up angry refusing to listen to any of her music

You know your obsessed when you have dreams about Christina Aguilera kissing mika then wake up angry refusing to listen to any of her music

oh gawd! hahaha that's funny! :roftl: never liked her anyway! :naughty:

Lol!

I'd be like,'How the heck would Christina Agularia be in my dream anyway!?'

lol she's too blonde...i mean i'm blonde but my personality's not

i know! she's just so.... annoying! whenever that stupid ad of hers with the candyman tune comes on it drives me insane! its just like "go away plz!" :sneaky2:

I have $5.:blush-anim-cl:

me too!lol! bt im gettin paid soon cuz i go to ppl's houses and clean em' w/ my stepmom every week!as soon as she can afford it she is gonna pay me!woot!woot!but is the money on the shirt in pounds or euro's???i cant tell!:blush-anim-cl:

you know you're obsessed when you sing to your cat i try to be like grace kitty mmmmmmm but all her looks were too sad ahhhh so i tried a little kitty mmmmm i've gone kitty cat maaaaaaad

it's kinda like big dog but sorry

u know ur obsessed when u name ur kitten Billy Brown and make it a red tie from duct tape to wear!:roftl:

u know ur obsessed when u name ur kitten Billy Brown and make it a red tie from duct tape to wear!:roftl:

that would be soo adorable !!! omg do you have a pic?? lol

you know you're obsessed when:

you've made up a ballet to any other world

a ballet to over my shoulder

a jazz dance to grace kelly

a jazz dance to love today

a jazz dance to lollipop

an interpretive dance to billy brown

a funk dance to stuck in the middle

you have day dreams about kissing mika

you spend all day on MFC

you write song lyrics for mika about loving him

you imagine that mika would make you look short fat and ugly if you stood beside him