New on Wikipedia!!

babspanky

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown: Oh wow how funny, NOT!

Some people seriously need to get a life, especially those morons who edit and add stuff to wikipedia articles.

Like the other day I was reading about some actress and someone thought it would be funny adding a part about her ass being great. I mean seriously people grow the hell up, yes we can all edit things and add stuff, but honestly how about keeping it at a mature level? Or did all common sense of decency go down the freaking drain when the Iron Curtain fell?

Geeez. Just when you think people are normal you go and get slapped in the face with utter crap :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And on a completely different page, Kata what are you getting me for my birthday?

:thumbdown: Oh wow how funny, NOT!

Some people seriously need to get a life, especially those morons who edit and add stuff to wikipedia articles.

Like the other day I was reading about some actress and someone thought it would be funny adding a part about her ass being great. I mean seriously people grow the hell up, yes we can all edit things and add stuff, but honestly how about keeping it at a mature level? Or did all common sense of decency go down the freaking drain when the Iron Curtain fell?

Geeez. Just when you think people are normal you go and get slapped in the face with utter crap :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And on a completely different page, Kata what are you getting me for my birthday?

:roftl: :roftl: It was a joke !!! Nobody wrote that on Wiki !! :roftl: