New on Wikipedia!!

babspanky

Wiki news alert. Read to end.

The following has been posted about Mika.

Mik comes from a family of three girls and two boys which explains his femininity.[10] His sister Yasmine, who works as an artist under the nom de plume Dawack, painted the cartoon art for his album Life in Cartoon Motion.[7]

Although his stage name is Mika, his birth name is Elvis Cupcake Penniman.

His "camp" performances have led to speculation that he might be gay,[11] Mik keeps his sexuality private. In response to media speculation he has been quoted as saying, "I never talk about anything to do with my sexuality. I just don't think I need to. People ask me all the time. But I just don't see the point." The quote continues, "In order to survive I've kind of shut up different parts of my life, and that's one of them, especially this early in my career."[12]

He has brushed aside suggestions that he is steering clear of sexual taboos in order to appeal to the American market, pointing to the song "Billy Brown", which is about a man who has a homosexual affair. He is quoted as saying, "If I was worried about sexual taboos I certainly wouldn't have made the record I made. It has nothing to do with that. It has more to do with self-respect."[13]

He is also quoted as saying " I have been advised by my best friends, Yop and Bab, not to talk about it, so I don't. They advise me on everything and I owe them a great debt, which I can never repay. But I will try to when I become rich. They will always be my soul mates"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is also quoted as saying " I have been advised by my best friends, Yop and Bab, not to talk about it, so I don't. They advise me on everything and I owe them a great debt, which I can never repay. But I will try to when I become rich. They will always be my soul mates"

joking!

You are so NAUGHTY! :fish:

You had me going there, until I caught that 'joking' lurking at the end! :roftl:

dcdeb

:lmao::lmao:

Actually, I cut you out. :lmao:

Yeah you would wouldn't you :sneaky2: You've always been jealous cause he likes me more :wub2: Think I'll advise him not to take advise from you anymore :sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah you would wouldn't you :sneaky2: You've always been jealous cause he likes me more :wub2: Think I'll advise him not to take advise from you anymore :sneaky2::naughty:

You're too late, I have already advised him to take no notice of your advice especially if you advise him not to take our advice. :mf_rosetinted:

You're too late, I have already advised him to take no notice of your advice especially if you advise him not to take our advice. :mf_rosetinted:

He wouldn't care :mf_rosetinted:

I suppose you advised him not to! :mf_rosetinted:

You'll be advising him to queue next. :shocked:

Absolutely :thumb_yello: Hope he'll be there in good time for his concerts, would suck if he's stuck somewhere in the back :blink: