New game - The ultimate repeat thread

Kata

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo , if the game will be continuing here's my quote (if it's dropping then ignore this :bleh: ) ... it's a simple enough one, ... boring but ehh.... it's late!!

QUOTE ______________________________

" I'm the Yohji Yamamoto of names"

LOL yeah maybe we should wait a while to see if anyone else wants to join :roftl:

morning Kata

Just read the other one you bumped..

i'm all for bumpimg good threads

there are so many new members each week and they just cannot keep up with all that has gone on and said in the past ,let alone they ones thought up every second.as we speak..

so it's good!

morning Kata

Just read the other one you bumped..

i'm all for bumpimg good threads

there are so many new members each week and they just cannot keep up with all that has gone on and said in the past ,let alone they ones thought up every second.as we speak..

so it's good!

Morning Steph :mf_rosetinted: Yeh thought it a nice way to have a bit of fun and bump threads at the same time :mf_rosetinted: When I joined I had the opportunty to still read everything back (and believe it or not - I actually DID read it all :roftl: ) and I've noticed people often ask me where I know this and that from, so it seems a lot of the old interviews simply got lost, which is a shame as they are some of the most interesting ones :mf_rosetinted:

Morning Steph :mf_rosetinted: Yeh thought it a nice way to have a bit of fun and bump threads at the same time :mf_rosetinted: When I joined I had the opportunty to still read everything back (and believe it or not - I actually DID read it all :roftl: ) and I've noticed people often ask me where I know this and that from, so it seems a lot of the old interviews simply got lost, which is a shame as they are some of the most interesting ones :mf_rosetinted:

i think the old threads have so much more depth than the ones we get at the morning but i guss that's probably a personal choice...I think we should all be made to bump up at last 5 old thrads a day so that the newbies get to see them all....

I have a job at the moment to check out all the ones that are starting as the themes have changed so much....

i think the old threads have so much more depth than the ones we get at the morning but i guss that's probably a personal choice...I think we should all be made to bump up at last 5 old thrads a day so that the newbies get to see them all....

I have a job at the moment to check out all the ones that are starting as the themes have changed so much....

Well I'll just go on with the bumping then :biggrin2: