New game - The ultimate repeat thread

Kata

please do and we should all do , many are still so topical.....I will do too....

just play the game :biggrin2: it's a fun way of finding threads to bump :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just play the game :biggrin2: it's a fun way of finding threads to bump :mf_rosetinted:

i will in a mo

but while i'm looking, i've just looked at my own profile and looked at all the threads i started and you know something...some i can't even remember i started because there have been so many

so this must be the same for you all, so yes it is a good thing to think back and remember...

i will in a mo

but while i'm looking, i've just looked at my own profile and looked at all the threads i started and you know something...some i can't even remember i started because there have been so many

so this must be the same for you all, so yes it is a good thing to think back and remember...

Well I kinda remember the threads I've started, but that's because I've started very few :biggrin2: But I don't remember a lot of yours, apart from the food ones :roftl:

EDIT: oh I actually remember a really nice one now, will bump that next time it's my turn to choose the quote :arf2:

i know !!! it was sunny monkey on the thread "question about grace kelly" :naughty:

:naughty: you are SO too late mate :naughty:

Next quote:

it's great how he's so relaxed and downTown in this.

kata i must be off til 7ish tonight, i'll play the game then....chat later, keep on bumping them!!!!1it's good!!!11

Okay seeya tonight :biggrin2:

I'm really gonna slow down, I'm sorry... but here's a quote :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Oh yes...slow down we should :fisch: Euhm :doh: I'll wait a couple of minutes before posting the next one :naughty:

5 whole minutes... the restraint ... like a monk you are...:naughty:

how shall we invite others to join in? :blink::biggrin2:

:roftl: Well..I don't know :boxed: I really waited this time :doh:

people seem to enjoy the bumped threads though :mf_rosetinted:

Hey !! Crazy bumpers... :naughty:

I'm up now, but i'll have to put something in my stomach before playing... See you later !!

So which resteaurant would you like Mika to take you to for that? :biggrin2:

Yes I noticed the 'compliments' :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

well on with the game then :wink2: I think Yoppa will play when she comes on later, if she comes on... but if your bored I 'll wait ... otherwise I'm game :biggrin2:

oh I'm so slow typing... she's already come haha!

Oh and i think what you're doing is fantastic !! :thumb_yello: I couldn't have imagined a better way ot to create "stupid" threads... Did i say stupid ?? Noooooooooooooooooooooo, I meant "very interesting threads about mika's features" :roftl: :roftl:

It makes me so emotional... :tears:

I'm definitely joining later :thumb_yello:

Oh and i think what you're doing is fantastic !! :thumb_yello: I couldn't have imagined a better way ot to create "stupid" threads... Did i say stupid ?? Noooooooooooooooooooooo, I meant "very interesting threads about mika's features" :roftl: :roftl:

It makes me so emotional... :tears:

I'm definitely joining later :thumb_yello:

'stupid threads' ...pfff bite your tongue :sneaky2: