Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

Oh HI HERE!

So..I have a request..but its a banner..not a pic..but I didnt want to make a new thread...

And so...well..I'm designing the HUngarian Mika fan page...and I need a great banner...right now mine is a ****..huge and..nothing much..

YOu guys here are so talented in doing avies and banners...

Please...could anyone make me and my page a nice banner?Of corse with your name that its by ... !

I would be soo happy and everything!If yes..someone would be so kind..please Pm me..or just talk thigs over here.

The only thing that it must be about Mika (surprisingly)

And please write this on it : Mika Magyar Rajongói Oldala

It means Mika's Hungarian Fan Page.-or its okay in english too..

Anyway thanks in advance my dear friends..:D

xx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh HI HERE!

So..I have a request..but its a banner..not a pic..but I didnt want to make a new thread...

And so...well..I'm designing the HUngarian Mika fan page...and I need a great banner...right now mine is a ****..huge and..nothing much..

Please...could anyone make me and my page a nice banner?Of corse with your name that its by ... !

I would be soo happy and everything!If yes..someone would be so kind..please Pm me..or just talk thigs over here.

xx

do you have an example of what you would want it to look like? (size, position, how the layout is gonna look like?)

do you have an example of what you would want it to look like? (size, position, how the layout is gonna look like?)

OMG!YES!

Uhm...so...the height is about 200-300....and the width is about 900-1000...like..yeah..like the MFC's banner...I can give you the link to my site..but well...whats there that is huge...and sucks..

OMG!WOULD YOU DO IT????

Oh HI HERE!

xx

just sent you a pm!

Does anyone know where I can find some pictures of Mika when he had the face paint on? It was like, by the corners of his eyes...I saw them a while ago, but I don't know where I did.

I know I'm quoting myself, but...does anyone remember this picture? Right when I first joined here I saw it posted in one of the threads. Mika had little whisps of, I think, pink and gold paint in the corners of his eyes. I looked back at all of the Chat about Mika threads from April 22, when I joined, until now, and I can't find it. I know I'm not crazy...Well, I don't think... :roftl:

I know I'm quoting myself, but...does anyone remember this picture? Right when I first joined here I saw it posted in one of the threads. Mika had little whisps of, I think, pink and gold paint in the corners of his eyes. I looked back at all of the Chat about Mika threads from April 22, when I joined, until now, and I can't find it. I know I'm not crazy...Well, I don't think... :roftl:

I tried to find that pic even though I don't remember how it looks??? Maybe I've seen it once somewhere but....sorry I can't help! But it drives me crazy coz maybe I have it just I can't find or recognize it!!!! Was it a photo just of his face or his whole body??? I don't know :crybaby:

It was a series of pics, I believe...maybe two or three. I seem to remember that there was one where he was getting a photo taken with another person, and one where he was singing... There is one thread that I'm sort of suspicious about that may have had the photos, but it's that it was just a link of a website of shots that is constantly updated and no longer has the pic...

Great anyway u wanted to help me out, and you did now I discovered that the photo-artists name is Felix Lahrer ... :thumb_yello: try and find it by searching for his name ... thanks ... and wish me luck some day I will find it for sure!

I've got it without the fonts and stuff but it's alot smaller aswell :thumbdown:

Anyway here it is:

It was a series of pics, I believe...maybe two or three. I seem to remember that there was one where he was getting a photo taken with another person, and one where he was singing... There is one thread that I'm sort of suspicious about that may have had the photos, but it's that it was just a link of a website of shots that is constantly updated and no longer has the pic...

Thanks for the infos Hannah! I can't find it either!!!:thumbdown: But I'm not gonna give up searching:roftl: ....so if I find it I let you know!

Dunno if you have already seen this

1_mika5.jpg

Lol :bleh:

No, I don't think is a mounting...probably he just forgot to...ehm...

Uff...but is an impression of mine or here there are 30.000 degrees?? It's so hot...uhm (strange, outside it's raining) :sweatdrop:

:naughty:

No, I don't think is a mounting...probably he just forgot to...ehm...

Uff...but is an impression of mine or here there are 30.000 degrees?? It's so hot...uhm (strange, outside it's reining)

:naughty:

Haha, same here, pouring rain outside, but really hot in front of my computer - :roftl: - maybe a kind of micro-indoor-climate change :biggrin2::bleh:

Haha, same here, pouring rain outside, but really hot in front of my computer - :roftl: - maybe a kind of micro-indoor-climate change :biggrin2::bleh:

yes, that might be the right answer...micro-indoor-climate change :|

we should blame all the industries and we waste too much energy and......:naughty:

yes, that might be the right answer...micro-indoor-climate change :|

we should blame all the industries and we waste too much energy and......:naughty:

Oh no, wait...*thinking....thinking*

Could it be that Mika is the actual cause for global warming? :blink: :blink:

...if it is the case then I see no hope for our future...:bleh:

Oh no, wait...*thinking....thinking*

Could it be that Mika is the actual cause for global warming? :blink: :blink:

...if it is the case then I see no hope for our future...:bleh:

:roll1:

OMG! The earth will burn and we can't do anything to prevent it!

or we should send Mika somewhere far away from here?

:blink:

*Things to do:

- look for a fire-proof suit

- wear sunglasses*

:mf_rosetinted: