Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

Could this picture be from the dutch newspaper "Volkskrant"? I've googled the photographer and found out he works for that paper, and then I found that:

so if anybody is subscribing to this newspaper (just in case) you could check if the article contains the pic...:wink2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

' "Wie in de hitijsten zingt er nou over mannen met een gehelme homoseksuele relatie?" Foto Dart Muhi'

That is what I read...anyone care to translate?

Sure, I'll translate, it's Dutch for: Who in the charts sings about men with a secret homosexual relationship?

Helen, you do not by chance know somebody subscribing to the paper mentioned above (Volkskrant)? :wink2:

No, I'm afraid I don't, maybe someone from the Dutch thread, I'll ask in a sec....

thankyou helen!

You're welcome!!!

OMG yes yes , it really should... can someoen remove the watermarks?!

my.php?image=ddxi3.png

At least I tried. :thumbdown:

Just ignore the stupid red spots and the weird finger, God I hate watermarks. :mad3:

And for the picture from the Volkskrant, I'm dutch and hell yeah I'm gonna search for someone that has that paper.

:mf_rosetinted:

my.php?image=ddxi3.png

At least I tried. :thumbdown:

Just ignore the stupid red spots and the weird finger, God I hate watermarks. :mad3:

Haha, thank you. But I would not have noticed the 'weird finger' if you hadn't pointed it out - LOL, now I have to gaze at the finger all the time :roftl:

And for the picture from the Volkskrant, I'm dutch and hell yeah I'm gonna search for someone that has that paper.

:mf_rosetinted:

Do you mean a subscriber or do you mean you want the real (physical) edition of the paper? For the link I previously posted, Helen has already checked and she said that there is no pic included :blink: Maybe we should ask Mika if he has a proper version of the pic :lmao:

Haha, thank you. But I would not have noticed the 'weird finger' if you hadn't pointed it out - LOL, now I have to gaze at the finger all the time :roftl:

:naughty: haha, ah well, it's not about the finger after all, eh?

Do you mean a subscriber or do you mean you want the real (physical) edition of the paper? For the link I previously posted, Helen has already checked and she said that there is no pic included :blink: Maybe we should ask Mika if he has a proper version of the pic :lmao:

****, you're kidding me, are you? I want that pic! I need that pic! :blink:

But it's gotta be somewhere, right? Where does the bad version comes from in the first place?

I think I'm gonna do some detective work here. :naughty:

Could this picture be from the dutch newspaper "Volkskrant"? I've googled the photographer and found out he works for that paper, and then I found that:

so if anybody is subscribing to this newspaper (just in case) you could check if the article contains the pic...:wink2:

...AZZ!!!:biggrin2:

By the way, does anyone know the date of the Dutch article? A friend of my mother has de Volkskrant and I want that article! :naughty:

If the picture belongs to the same article on the link, it's from march 12th.....

If we had only known sooner......

does anyone have photos of mika at that Bal Masqué?

or even knows what that thing was about?

i mean i saw a video on youtube called "mika's confession" and he was like TOTALLY drunk :blink: and saying crap and stuff and im seriously curious about it... :blush-anim-cl:

can anyone help????

thanks

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

does anyone have photos of mika at that Bal Masqué?

or even knows what that thing was about?

i mean i saw a video on youtube called "mika's confession" and he was like TOTALLY drunk :blink: and saying crap and stuff and im seriously curious about it... :blush-anim-cl:

can anyone help????

thanks

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Try this one, it's not in the vid:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4642&highlight=bal+masque

Here's a little tip, if you want screenshots from a video from youtube, you can make it yourself. You just pause the vid at the frame you want and press prt sc, maybe together with the fn button on your keyboard, then you go to your pics editing program (paint works) and you paste and cut out the pic you want! Good luck with it! Let me know if it works....