Hello!!

Becky

Hey!!

I'm new on here and I thought I'd come here first, just to say hi!

My name's Becky, I'm 14 and I live in the UK. And of course, I love MIKA! LOL:biggrin2:

Just so you're warned, I'm a total nutcase, and I'll put totally random posts sometimes. Please don't be scared lol:mf_boff:

Thanks for accepting my account,

Becky:biggrin2: xx

Oh, by the way, I love your smileys!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!

I'm new on here and I thought I'd come here first, just to say hi!

My name's Becky, I'm 14 and I live in the UK. And of course, I love MIKA! LOL:biggrin2:

Just so you're warned, I'm a total nutcase, and I'll put totally random posts sometimes. Please don't be scared lol:mf_boff:

Thanks for accepting my account,

Becky:biggrin2: xx

Oh, by the way, I love your smileys!

Hey! Welcome home, Becky!:welcomeani: You'll feel great here if you're as crazy as that:roll1: And I'm eager to read some of that totally random posts of yours! Cheers and don't forget to get MIKAstic every day!

A random post of mine? On the other site I'm part of (mikasounds.com) i put this, just to give you an idea of what i'm like. Plus it'll be an interesting story lol:biggrin2: (Its not the whole post, just the weird bit lol)

Hello, I thought I'd come and annoy you guys for a while with my crazy stories lol.

I met Billy Brown the other day. He was choking on a chip. He and Mrs. Brown and his lover were all in a park. Billy kept going between the two and Mrs Brown wasn't pleased with Billy's lover! She scared him off. Then Billy flew back to Mexico. And Mrs. Brown followed him.

Oh the love lives of pidgeons lol. I had and orange lollipop (jesus, how much sugar do they put in those things? Never have one if you wanna stay sane lol) and I went hyper, and their were three pidgeons in the park. Thats how Billy Brown the pidgeon was formed. But they did do that (well the mexico thing im not to sure of lol)

See what I mean lol. Sorry, you must think im mad now.:blink: