Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

I tried this myself, because I have two myspaces and one of them does not have Mika as a friend yet - it appears to be normal now - ie it doesn't ask for the surname - he he -:naughty: If it had I'd have tried his surname to see if it worked - he made some comment once that his surname shouldn't be a matter of concern or something like that, I believe...

But I think it's better if comments on myspace are programmed to be authorised anyway - otherwise it can get out of hand.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow sounds like everyone who went to shepharsd bush had a great time, glad u lot enjoyed yourselves :) its a shame u didn't get to meet him but at least u'll still get autographs and maybe other stuff.

awww...too bad you didnt get to meet Mika!!!!!! :(

but it guess you had a great time!!

i mean.....BACKSTAGE!!! how cool is that! XDD

and may i ask who Starsie is!?? O_O

Starsie is a friend of Mika's but she also helped organise the MySpace Competition.

The two videos I uploaded in the morning have now been approved and you can now VIEW THEM! SO GO WATCH! I'm now uploading more videos!

great report Caz ! I'm glad you and the others had such a good time !!! He is just amazing live isn't he ??? His voice is so impressive !!! Shame you didn't get to meet him but all hope is not lost, there will be other gigs !

okay!

so we got there. we didnt know where to go so me, charlie and my sister just stood outside the front doors waiting for Starsie to arrive. We saw forum members there in the queue (Jemmalee and Blackwildkitty). BWK, I gave the letter to Starsie. She said she was gonna take a picture of him looking at it so woop!

Starsie also took a picture of me, Charlie, Clarissa (other winner) and her..daughter I think? So that will be in his blog after all the concert gigs!!! :punk:

erm. we got taken to backstage but the staff didn't allow us to get changed in their toilets! so...we got changed in a grotty pub (lol) so we came out...and everyone was looking at us so i was just repeatedly saying "dont make eye contact, dont make eye contact!" lmao! erm yeah we came out the pub...saw forum members again...thankyou for those spacesaucer candy things!!! and thankyou Jemmalee for screaming to everyone else on how i won the competition lmfao! and thankyou for making me do the leg thing in public. Not in anyway at all embarrassing XDDDD

erm we got taken round again and the woman on the door said "hey you're the girl who did the lollipop video!" haha i was like yeah thats me...

then we got taken round AGAIN and entered the foyer. There was the band playing...erm...we briefly saw Yasmine in this pretty green dress. Charlie and I bought a rosette ^_^

there was some slight hassle with the tickets but it was sorted in the end!

We didn't have seats. It was a stand up thing. We met other people from the forum (Sara, MeiMei) and there was Chew Chew walking around. Who was in inside? No idea lol! Erm we saw two lollipop girls as well and we got our lollis :)

we spent the majority of the time with Sara, she's SUCH a lovely person! And I met her husband too...in a cow costume. haha!

There were so many tall people I couldn't see (ONE in particular!!!) and we talked to other fans too. We tried asking this giant if he could move and he was like "no, no, where do you want me to go?" in some silly foreign accent. Sara had the balls to have a go at him haha! XDDD

erm some other band played first. They were good, but the music was SO LOUD it was pumping through me!

Erm. Charlie and I decided to go for a better view so we went to the top of the stairs, but there were so many people pushing and shoving we decided to go back XDDD

and then.

the magic moment.

RELAX CAME ON! WE ALL STARTED SCREAMING! AND THEN MIKA CAME BOUNCING ON!!!!

I couldn't really see him that well because of the tall people but I managed to see him close up when he came to our area of the stage. Most of the time I just saw some curly hair bouncing around rofl and i couldnt see him at all when he was playing the piano.

So, I did some recording! I'll upload those to youtube either today or tomorrow.

He sang Any Other World and Happy Ending which I thought was odd...i didnt think he did?! but he did. and he sang happy ending wrong lol! the sang two lines of the second verse in the first verse XDD but he got it right lol (i have that on camera)

he also sang Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These and...working nine to five? i think? He also sang Holy Johnny.

HE ALSO MENTIONED THE COMPETITON AND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE WINNERS BUT I COULDNT REALLY HEAR HIM! IT ALL WENT KINDA QUIET SO I JUST JUMPED UP AND DOWN SAYING "THATS ME! THATS ME!" WITH CHARLIE GOING "THATS HER! THATS HER!" ROFL!!!

what else. OH! Lollipop was amazing. Mika came on as a chicken I think and then these things burst and all this silver paper came flying down! Was an amazing ending!

Then I got in touch with Starsie after the concert...

"No meet and greet I'm afraid x"

I was like NOOOOOO but we went backstage door anyway...just in case...but Mika was exhausted. Which is understandable. They're gonna send an autograph through the post so I'll send her an email after this.

Erm.

Met other members! Yoppapop...Babspanky...i met someone else. omg who were you?!?! OMG I feel so mean!!!! But you had blonde hair!!! and there was a man there too!!! sorry I can't remember your name :S

there was an after party till one in the morning but Charlie and I couldn't go as my dad picked us up, and he had work in the morning.

GUTTED.

I am sooooooooo gutted I didn't get to meet him, but maybe next time. Charlie and I have decided we'll go to another concert of his lol!

Pictures and videos will be uploaded tonight/tomorrow!

Wow!! Very kool report!!! :thumb_yello:

Mine is on my myspace blog if anybody is interested lol.

LMAO he sang Happy Ending wrong at Leeds too!!!! Maybe it was deliberate. . . .

Aww shame you didn't get to meet him!! Neither did the Leeds people... :(

Although Mikey and Cherisse came and stood near us on the balcony at one point which was pretty kool!!

Lol yeahh Lollipop was such a great performance - i thought all the confetti/bubbles/balloons really summed up the atmosphere of the whole show!!!!

Glad you had a great time :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

thanks for the report CazGirl!!....& please can you post the videos too?.....& maybe have you got the Any Other World video too? (it's 2 days that I ask it...sorry guys if I'm so annoyed!:bored:)

i didnt record any other world...sorry!

BUT! ALL THE VIDEOS ARE NOW UPLOADED! Just search "CazGirl" on youtube and you shall find them! I also wrote a more detailed account on my blog on MySpace!

Thank you again!!!!!.......but I can't see your Myspace:(

I will go on in my own search!

lol i shall "un-private" my myspace. i only put it as private because of some stupid idiotic mika haters (very long story lol)

Starsie said to us that...at the Brighton gig (i think) MIKA saw the competition winners seperatly for signitures and everything...and then saw everyone else afterwards!!!

AHHHHHHH IM SOOOO GUTTED!!!!:shocked::thumbdown:

hopefully we will all get stuff through the post!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I HAD A FAB NIGHT THOUGH...I GOT A BALOON!!!! *hehe*:roftl: :roftl:

what?? i dont get it....for signitures?? O.o

oooooh Char and Caz looks cool B) XDD

I think she meant that before the Brighton gig, the winners of the competition got to privately meet with Mika for autographs. :)

Starsie said to us that...at the Brighton gig (i think) MIKA saw the competition winners seperatly for signitures and everything...and then saw everyone else afterwards!!!

PFFFFFFT! I DIDNT! WHY DIDNT WE?! Gah thats so unfair!

still...we're getting something through the post..

haha he had a clown that made me a bloon hat, this was back in march when i last saw him and i still have the hat.

eh not really, parts of it deplated lol, but im keeping it FOREVER, mika looked at me because i had it on during lovetoday and then he did a 2 second point thing to me an di flipped out, so i will keep the hat or well ballon strings forever

yeah at least u still getting autographs, which is better than nothing, even though it's nicer to be able to meet mika, but ah well maybe another time

oh i know, im really excited about getting the autograph! just a shame i didnt meet him. However, charlie and i have decided that we ARE going to another gig, and we ARE going to meet him lol! It shall be our duty!

oh i know, im really excited about getting the autograph! just a shame i didnt meet him. However, charlie and i have decided that we ARE going to another gig, and we ARE going to meet him lol! It shall be our duty!

LMAO thats what me and my mate have said too.

I WILL meet him no matter what it takes!! Lol.