Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Mika will mail himself to you! :roftl:

hahaha oh how i wish! and lovetoday...how i wish for that aswell lol! well, i reckon it'll be an autograph. Starsie said that they'll send them at the..brighton..gig? birmingham gig? some B gig rofl!

hahaha oh how i wish! and lovetoday...how i wish for that aswell lol! well, i reckon it'll be an autograph. Starsie said that they'll send them at the..brighton..gig? birmingham gig? some B gig rofl!

lol something like that haha, who cares its an autograph!

you know what would be super. if there was a return adress, and it was his fan mail adress, caus ethats something i would love to have

ooh now thats a thought lol but i doubt it O.o

PFFFFFFT! I DIDNT! WHY DIDNT WE?! Gah thats so unfair!

still...we're getting something through the post..

I would so rather have met him face to face than have his signature though :crybaby:I know I would have fainted, but maybe he would have to have given me a hug better or something or save my life and and and we could have ridden off into the sunset on a unicorn and lived happily ever after and I would be beautiful like he is.:thumb_yello:

oh i know, im really excited about getting the autograph! just a shame i didnt meet him. However, charlie and i have decided that we ARE going to another gig, and we ARE going to meet him lol! It shall be our duty!

me too me too, I feel like...driven to do this somehow, no matter how ridiculous it is at MY age.

Wish there was some way we could write to him and know he would read it:emot-sad:now it's all over..kinda feel hollow don't you? or is it just me.

Yes it does lol!

Winners should get priorities haha!!

well to be fair, we were freezing cold drowned rats and TWICE in one night, we walked the streets of Leeds dressed like freaks I'll post pics soon and you will agree, (think it was worse for me as I am an oldling so shouldn't be allowed to dress up like a pratt or have so much fun at a gig, it's obviously only meant for very young ppl judging by the look on some ppls faces). But I'm sure he acknowledged me in my silly big hat a few times as he waved and smiled in my direction (lol bless us we all want to think that don't we ).

We did have a great view though and it was a really nice gig and cozy n stuff. And I sooo need to take Vix to see him, she desperately needs cheering up right now poor lass.

Atta girl Caz. Keep the faith!

I would have thought there would have been a Meet and Greet specifically for the contest winners, but at least you're not too far from London so there are always going to be opportunities like the video shoot and store signings. And at least he knows who you are since he saw the video.

Well we don't know for sure really do we, I hope he did even tho I was a silly old bat in it.

And London is quite a few hours away for me, I live north east of England, so it means staying overnight and then there's work and flaming responsibilities n stuff, But if Starsie emailed to say he wanted to feature us in some music vid or interview, (would be good publicity don't ya think lol) or even just to meet with these crazy fans, then I would down tools and go at the drop of my funny big hat. lol.

i don't know to be honest. I think it's just an autograph - what else would they send? hmm i wonder!

HIM, they are sending HIM just for a day though so you know don't be greedy you can't have him forever as he has to be shared around us all. I LIED don't have heart attacks girls lol, just wishful thinking again lol.

I would so rather have met him face to face than have his signature though :crybaby:I know I would have fainted, but maybe he would have to have given me a hug better or something or save my life and and and we could have ridden off into the sunset on a unicorn and lived happily ever after and I would be beautiful like he is.:thumb_yello:

:roftl::naughty: Lovely thought! :wub2:

Well we don't know for sure really do we, I hope he did even tho I was a silly old bat in it.

And London is quite a few hours away for me, I live north east of England, so it means staying overnight and then there's work and flaming responsibilities n stuff, But if Starsie emailed to say he wanted to feature us in some music vid or interview, (would be good publicity don't ya think lol) or even just to meet with these crazy fans, then I would down tools and go at the drop of my funny big hat. lol.

you can. his next song is big girl apparently as it has mysteriously appeared on his myspace and on mikasounds they said just email this person to say you're interested and they'll give you details but apparently it's been taken off the website. its best to see the official thread :thumb_yello:

me too me too, I feel like...driven to do this somehow, no matter how ridiculous it is at MY age.

Wish there was some way we could write to him and know he would read it:emot-sad:now it's all over..kinda feel hollow don't you? or is it just me.

No I understand. I'm Mikapressed. rofl! But seriously...its just sad its nothing but a memory now

you can. his next song is big girl apparently as it has mysteriously appeared on his myspace and on mikasounds they said just email this person to say you're interested and they'll give you details but apparently it's been taken off the website. its best to see the official thread :thumb_yello:

Omg WHERE gimme the link Caroline PLZ I didn't see it. I am not skinny but not too huge either but if he wants me fatter for it I will do it lmao

• 4 months later...
hi! is everybody ok!

just want to say that i really love happy ending video!

It's amazing! And of course, Mika is gorgeous as usually!

Go Mika!

I hope you win ema awards!

Good luck!

Hello sweetie, welcome to the forum! Where are you from? I'm from England and I am one of the UK's representatives, so if you have any questions just PM me!

but wow, thanks for bumping this thread, brings back a LOT of memories!!!!

Hello sweetie, welcome to the forum! Where are you from? I'm from England and I am one of the UK's representatives, so if you have any questions just PM me!

but wow, thanks for bumping this thread, brings back a LOT of memories!!!!

Yes it does!

Oh how I wish it was May again.

And that Mika wasn't ill after his gig so he could have come and met us :biggrin2:

• 5 months later...