Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

heyyyy finally u here!!!

well so u had fun at the show! thats cool :) sorry u couldnt see much :(

im sorry u didnt meet mika and the band... :( sniff sniff... i hope u will next show!!!!

yeah i was quite gutted. erm i texted starsie telling her you said hello lmao! I said other things too...cant remember what...hopefully she's told him!

anyways i have to get ready now.

CYA LATER GUYS!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay!

so we got there. we didnt know where to go so me, charlie and my sister just stood outside the front doors waiting for Starsie to arrive. We saw forum members there in the queue (Jemmalee and Blackwildkitty). BWK, I gave the letter to Starsie. She said she was gonna take a picture of him looking at it so woop!

Starsie also took a picture of me, Charlie, Clarissa (other winner) and her..daughter I think? So that will be in his blog after all the concert gigs!!! :punk:

erm. we got taken to backstage but the staff didn't allow us to get changed in their toilets! so...we got changed in a grotty pub (lol) so we came out...and everyone was looking at us so i was just repeatedly saying "dont make eye contact, dont make eye contact!" lmao! erm yeah we came out the pub...saw forum members again...thankyou for those spacesaucer candy things!!! and thankyou Jemmalee for screaming to everyone else on how i won the competition lmfao! and thankyou for making me do the leg thing in public. Not in anyway at all embarrassing XDDDD

erm we got taken round again and the woman on the door said "hey you're the girl who did the lollipop video!" haha i was like yeah thats me...

then we got taken round AGAIN and entered the foyer. There was the band playing...erm...we briefly saw Yasmine in this pretty green dress. Charlie and I bought a rosette ^_^

there was some slight hassle with the tickets but it was sorted in the end!

We didn't have seats. It was a stand up thing. We met other people from the forum (Sara, MeiMei) and there was Chew Chew walking around. Who was in inside? No idea lol! Erm we saw two lollipop girls as well and we got our lollis :)

we spent the majority of the time with Sara, she's SUCH a lovely person! And I met her husband too...in a cow costume. haha!

There were so many tall people I couldn't see (ONE in particular!!!) and we talked to other fans too. We tried asking this giant if he could move and he was like "no, no, where do you want me to go?" in some silly foreign accent. Sara had the balls to have a go at him haha! XDDD

erm some other band played first. They were good, but the music was SO LOUD it was pumping through me!

Erm. Charlie and I decided to go for a better view so we went to the top of the stairs, but there were so many people pushing and shoving we decided to go back XDDD

and then.

the magic moment.

RELAX CAME ON! WE ALL STARTED SCREAMING! AND THEN MIKA CAME BOUNCING ON!!!!

I couldn't really see him that well because of the tall people but I managed to see him close up when he came to our area of the stage. Most of the time I just saw some curly hair bouncing around rofl and i couldnt see him at all when he was playing the piano.

So, I did some recording! I'll upload those to youtube either today or tomorrow.

He sang Any Other World and Happy Ending which I thought was odd...i didnt think he did?! but he did. and he sang happy ending wrong lol! the sang two lines of the second verse in the first verse XDD but he got it right lol (i have that on camera)

he also sang Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These and...working nine to five? i think? He also sang Holy Johnny.

HE ALSO MENTIONED THE COMPETITON AND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE WINNERS BUT I COULDNT REALLY HEAR HIM! IT ALL WENT KINDA QUIET SO I JUST JUMPED UP AND DOWN SAYING "THATS ME! THATS ME!" WITH CHARLIE GOING "THATS HER! THATS HER!" ROFL!!!

what else. OH! Lollipop was amazing. Mika came on as a chicken I think and then these things burst and all this silver paper came flying down! Was an amazing ending!

Then I got in touch with Starsie after the concert...

"No meet and greet I'm afraid x"

I was like NOOOOOO but we went backstage door anyway...just in case...but Mika was exhausted. Which is understandable. They're gonna send an autograph through the post so I'll send her an email after this.

Erm.

Met other members! Yoppapop...Babspanky...i met someone else. omg who were you?!?! OMG I feel so mean!!!! But you had blonde hair!!! and there was a man there too!!! sorry I can't remember your name :S

there was an after party till one in the morning but Charlie and I couldn't go as my dad picked us up, and he had work in the morning.

GUTTED.

I am sooooooooo gutted I didn't get to meet him, but maybe next time. Charlie and I have decided we'll go to another concert of his lol!

Pictures and videos will be uploaded tonight/tomorrow!

Nice report, CazGirl!!! I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him, neither did I ... I just feel crushed... And thank you for giving Starsie my letter, let me know if you receive the picture of him looking at it, it would mean a lot! But you are right, the gig was amazing, so powerful and energetic!

Nice report, CazGirl!!! I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him, neither did I ... I just feel crushed... And thank you for giving Starsie my letter, let me know if you receive the picture of him looking at it, it would mean a lot! But you are right, the gig was amazing, so powerful and energetic!

did you get a good view? where were you?

Nice one , thank god this one went ok ..

Shame you didnt meet him Caz

yeah i know :(

im gonna get something in the post though which will be awesome :)

wonder if it will JUST be an autograph? lol more than likely i'd say so but still. HIS AUTOGRAPH. WOOP!

I did, luckily, but I was queueing for 6 hours before getting in and then two and a half hours inside until Mika came on the stage.... I was at the very front, he almost touched my hand as he was reaching to the crowd.... Almost, always almost.... And I'll never see him again....

Okay

I've Only Uploaded Two Videos So Far As I Have To Go To College

They're Getting Approved Atm

Just Search My Name "cazgirl" To View Them!

i'll be refreshing youtube again and again until i can watch them :thumb_yello:

yeah i was quite gutted. erm i texted starsie telling her you said hello lmao! I said other things too...cant remember what...hopefully she's told him!

anyways i have to get ready now.

CYA LATER GUYS!

u did what?!???! LMAO

u text her to say hi to mika from me?!?! LOL oh dear

thanks for your report cazgirl !! it must have been great !! :thumb_yello:

i'm still waiting for yoppappop 's report :biggrin2: !!!! where is she lol ???

She's fed up and cheesed off!

She went to stay with Kata last night, I suppose they got back about 1sih, we wandered around for a bit then went for something to eat before we left.

She was then going back to her sister's so she may get online there, I don't know.

I was on level 2 seating at the front and Kata and Yop were level 3 seating at the front, we thought we would not get much of a view, but in fact, it is a small theatre, and because it was tiered seating the view was fabulous. Some of the people downstairs said they couldn't see too much so I think we were better off in the end.

It was a fabulous gig, such fun, I was not sitting with anyone I knew and I don't think they were huge Mika fans, but they really got into the spirit of things. It was a really mixed crowd as well, quite a lot of middlelings I would say, in fact the man next to me told me he was 70!:shocked: Go Grandad, good for you! Mind you he did have a young bird in tow! :naughty:

Yop gave me some glowing bunny ears, which Tink told me she saw from where she was downstairs, lol, it was fun.

She's fed up and cheesed off!

She went to stay with Kata last night, I suppose they got back about 1sih, we wandered around for a bit then went for something to eat before we left.

She was then going back to her sister's so she may get online there, I don't know.

mmh i don't think so, i guess she'll be online only when coming back to france. It must have been a great experience for her, i know she couldn't wait to meet you all (especially you & kata !) ! did you meet other people from the mfc ?

Charlie and I have decided we'll go to another concert of his lol!

Pictures and videos will be uploaded tonight/tomorrow!

What a wonderful report! I can just imagine how excited you must have been! Thanks so much for sharing your story -- looking forward to the photos/vids!:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

What a wonderful report! I can just imagine how excited you must have been! Thanks so much for sharing your story -- looking forward to the photos/vids!:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

yess sweet haha

does anyone here have personal pictures form leeds, i saw the website in the other thread, but you cant save those :thumbdown:

There are some MFC'ers pix in the "Pictures from Leeds" thread -- the first are from WENN, but later in the thread there are some nice ones from Bexxy and others :)

dcdeb

You go to his myspace which is http://myspace.com/mikamyspace then you click on "add to my friends"... and he'll valid the request very soon.

Sophie xxx

This is what it says when I tried to add him:

Do you really want to add MIKA as a friend?

Click "Add" only if you really wish to add MIKA as a Friend.

MIKA only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either MIKA 's last name or email address to send your request.

Last Name:

OR

Email:

What to do? What to do?

This is what it says when I tried to add him:

Do you really want to add MIKA as a friend?

Click "Add" only if you really wish to add MIKA as a Friend.

MIKA only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either MIKA 's last name or email address to send your request.

Last Name:

OR

Email:

What to do? What to do?

that means that he made his profile private because he had to many comments i guess :thumbdown: ... i'm really surprised though ! it's not his style...

that means that he made his profile private because he had to many comments i guess :thumbdown: ... i'm really surprised though ! it's not his style...

yeah I guess that was it. Oh well, it's okay. There are like a million people in his myspace! Ahahaha. We're friends or not, I can still view his profile and still in love with him. *drooling*