Attn: Everyone Who Entered The Fancy Dress Competition

Starsie

(Sunny Monkey, do your thing and front page this for me please?xx)

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM RUNNING THIS COMPETITION WITH MIKA & HIS MANAGEMENT, ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN MESSAGED VIA MIKA'S MYSPACE AND GIVEN THE INFO, IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING YET I'M SORRY BUT YOU HAVEN'T WON!

It was all very late notice, as you can imagine, the world of MIKA is an insanely busy and exciting one.

If you've entered, please check your myspace inbox to see if you've won! The winners were all contact by 1am on Sunday.

Hope everyone catching MIKA on tour has a brilliant time, I can promise you that he's stepped it up a gear or 20!

Starsie x

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Starsie for organizing the contest! It was such a funny idea and the results are awesome :thumb_yello:

Congratulations again to all the winners, I hope you'll post loads of funny pics of Mika and you in your costumes at the gigs! :wink2:

Starsie,

Will you be wearing a red carnation and carrying the times????

Or something a little more outlandish???!!!

I've got as far as buying some lollipops thus far.............do u recommend more?!

LOLOLOL.

No, bought them ages ago.............and couldn't go to any of the others so didn't enter the comp.

I have won some for a gig in Preston next weekend tho so I'm feeling kinda lucky just now!!

ooo Starsie is the one who txt me and I txt one of my rather long waffley ones back lol. I simply can't wait till tonight..ARRRGH ITS TONIGHT and I can't sleep I am too excited (its not good for my heart rate lol), I will have to find out if I have to wear the big red hat costume thing or the tutu or BOTH lol, I may be an ageing ballet dancer (who has never been to a ballet class :naughty:) in a big hat but I Get to see MmmMIKA wahoooo.

I think this competition was an AWESOME idea I feel privileged to have won ( I normally never win anything, but making a prat of myself comes easier than most things to me :naughty: But even if I hadn't it was really fun doing it and exciting taking part.

My daughters sooo gutted she can't go, I think she should just hitch a lift to LEEDS with Mika tomorrow (I can bring the costume she won with) then he can take her back to London again in time for her London studio audition..now there's a plan eh. :thumb_yello: does anyone think it's a go-er lol?

HEY STARSIE!

I spoke to you last night! It's caroline here...the crazy "handing out lollipops round college" girl lmao! XD

thankyou for your help on Monday in ADVANCE haha! I'm pretty sure I'm bound to get lost at one point lol, havent been to London in ages! :S

sorry it was so late last night! my family and I had this massive discussion about transport :S

well...whatever...

I WON! AND IM GOING! WOOP WOOP!

UM IM A LITTLE CONFUSED....i entered for the leeds one...and i got no message in my inbox on friday or saturday...and then this morning i look and ive won!!!!!

but i managed to get 2 last minuite tickets to the leeds one yesterday!!!!

AHHHHHHH HELP....:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

UM IM A LITTLE CONFUSED....i entered for the leeds one...and i got no message in my inbox on friday or saturday...and then this morning i look and ive won!!!!!

but i managed to get 2 last minuite tickets to the leeds one yesterday!!!!

AHHHHHHH HELP....:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You probably have got my daughter Vix's tickets then, which is awesome for you, I'm really pleased, and we will probs all meet each other I think at the gig or something. But I feel so sad for Vix for missing out when it was her who got ME into MmmMIKA in the first place,(mind you getting bitten by the MmmMIKA bug didn't take long at all), dam those university auditions, she should just have said "NO I would rather go and see MmmMIKA than to think about my future at stage school" lol, ah well these things happen for a reason, though I don't think she will ever know what it was.