Guess who I saw at the Supermarket?!?!?!?

born4mika

Here i was, minding my own business at the local supermarket... when i saw this :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :

mika-1.jpg

He isn't in Australia yet is he????:biggrin2: Just the type of car i pictured too. :mf_rosetinted:

Aren't I the luckiest person on earth to see his car?!?!? (Okay, okay, i had to touch it. You know, just in case.:wink2: )

born4mika

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NUH UH!! GET OUT! :roftl:

Good thing you had a camera to document the moment! haha. Makes me wonder what kinda car Mika drives..I remember he mentioned in some interview that he's happiest when he drives around for hours and hours :wub2:

: O

i can see mika driving that car..... but mika seems like a guy that loves privacy. so why would he have his license plate be his name so people would be like "omg!!! mika is here!!!" he'd never get any privacy!!! lol

NUH UH!! GET OUT! :roftl:

Good thing you had a camera to document the moment! haha. Makes me wonder what kinda car Mika drives..I remember he mentioned in some interview that he's happiest when he drives around for hours and hours :wub2:

I heard him say he doesn't drive in an interview. He must be chauffered.

doesnt drive? nah..... he said he is at his happiest when he drives, and for hours and hours..

and of course he has to be able to drive, to drive

you could be right though

maybe hes at his happiest when he is being driven around by somebody ELSE.

Haha, yeah, I can imagine being chauffeured would be pretty nice too :thumb_yello:

doesnt drive? nah..... he said he is at his happiest when he drives, and for hours and hours..

and of course he has to be able to drive, to drive

you could be right though

maybe hes at his happiest when he is being driven around by somebody ELSE.

He didn't directly say "I drive in the front seat" so it's possible he sits in the passenger's seat and enjoys the ride.

oh that's soo neat.

i bet you absolutly freaked out when you saw that!

this reminds me of something i went over to my friends(mika-clueless) home and she had old gym lockers set up in her room, one said "Billy Brown" .no lie. i started singing the song to her and it was so funny, so i snapped a picture of the locker and now i charish it.

your experience is way better though!

This reminds me...

I was reading the local paper earlier in the week, and one of the young kids in there's name was Mika. Never in my life had I heard anyone named Mika until THE Mika, then I see people in my town...

This reminds me...

I was reading the local paper earlier in the week, and one of the young kids in there's name was Mika. Never in my life had I heard anyone named Mika until THE Mika, then I see people in my town...

i don't know a single Mika...

but i scream whenever someone says "Mika" without meaning our Mika...

like on Mugglecast...anybody listen to that??? i'm such a nerd...I get a real kick out of that stupid podcast and I don't know why!!!

(they mention U2 and Queen alot on there to!)

When i saw it i had to document it for all the girls here (and guys). I think he would have a nicer car, maybe this is his car for just going to the shops... i can dream can't i? :wub2::blush-anim-cl: And where are these balloons? :blink:

You need to live here in Japan, there are MILLIONS of MIKAs here and they are all girls. It is one of the most common girls names here. But our MIKA says his name as MEEEEKA in Japan they pronounce it as MICKA. Just FYI.