Guess who I saw at the Supermarket?!?!?!?

born4mika

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So..that is funny!I want a car like that.Suzuki.Hahaha!

Yeah maybe some australian huge fan made it.I dont think that even if Mika would be there he could bring his car too...but great!haha.That is so cool!:D

WOH I really hope he is in Australia so he can hop over the ditch and come see NEW ZEALAND! you never know with such a spontaneous guy like mika

I heard him say he doesn't drive in an interview. He must be chauffered.

yes I heard that too...in THIS RADIO INTERVIEW

when he was talking about his collecting toys and the interviewer says "this is it right most people would go buy a car and drink lots of champaign and you go spend it on a robot"

MIKA REPLY:" well i don't drink champaign and i don't know how to drive! so im left with the robot......"

if i saw that i would have FLIPPED out because it says mika! even if it wasnt his car haha i would be like GUYS YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THIS. and then i would take apicture with my phone

I'm loving the pic. But surely our boy wonder drives a "custom made" car possibly in bright colours with braces for seatbelts, although this one would match his pants!!

oh and there is a girl called Mika (short for Micheala) in a programme in UK called Waterloo Road, loved the name when it first started a couple of years ago - just can't hear her called it now without my heart skipping a beat and a soppy grin!!

: O

i can see mika driving that car..... but mika seems like a guy that loves privacy. so why would he have his license plate be his name so people would be like "omg!!! mika is here!!!" he'd never get any privacy!!! lol

ı totally agree

I'm loving the pic. But surely our boy wonder drives a "custom made" car possibly in bright colours with braces for seatbelts, although this one would match his pants!!

oh and there is a girl called Mika (short for Micheala) in a programme in UK called Waterloo Road, loved the name when it first started a couple of years ago - just can't hear her called it now without my heart skipping a beat and a soppy grin!!

BRACES FOR SEATBELTS!! LOL that was genious :thumb_yello:

He didn't directly say "I drive in the front seat" so it's possible he sits in the passenger's seat and enjoys the ride.

It's possible!

About a week ago it said on a Finnish paper that Mika has said he hasn't got a driver's license. :blink:

Haha, yeah, can you imagine Mika being in your driving group? it would be A-MAZING! i certainly would've enjoyed his company more than the guys i got stuck with in driver's ed 2 yrs ago..:thumbdown:

haha espeically because everyone in my car is a mika head

Haha, yeah, can you imagine Mika being in your driving group? it would be A-MAZING! i certainly would've enjoyed his company more than the guys i got stuck with in driver's ed 2 yrs ago..:thumbdown:

Oh, me too! I didn't particularly like the people I got crammed in my car with either, lol. One girl almost drove us off the road....THREE TIMES! But anyway if Mika was in my car, I'd probably be driving off the road also. :naughty: