OMG Mika on Énergie tonight !!!! In a couple of minutes !!!!

sunshine931

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to the radio right now (Radio Énergie) and tonight there is a tribute concert thingy for Les Grandes Gueules (duo of humorists very well-known here) who are retiring after 15 years at this radio station... and to make it short, Mika was on their show in march and he did a little song for them (posted on this thread : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1991)... and they air this song from time to time... and well now it's 7h30 pm in Montréal and the tribute concert is going to be live on Énergie at 8h00 pm...

So yeah just a minute ago they aired this little song and the woman on the radio said : "we all remember when Mika was here and since then a special relationship grew between Mika and Les Grandes Gueules and well... I don't know if I can say this..... at 8h00 pm at the show opening there will be a special thing with Mika... can't say what, it will be a surprise !"

EEEEEEKKKKKKKK !!!!!

Scuse me I'm going crazy !!!!!!!!

You can listen to Radio Énergie live on this site : http://www.radioenergie.com

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok the website is working now...

http://www.radioenergie.com

it says : la diffusion débutera à 20h00 (the airing will begin at 8h00 pm) which is in 10 minutes

I don't know if it's going to be only sound or images too...

of course Mika's not in Canada at the moment... but maybe see him live on a screen or something ??? or phoning in ??? can't wait to see what it'll be

94.3 :thumb_yello:

you can listen to it on the radio... 94.3 fm... and on the website

ah thanks. wait the site isnt working for me. are you listening? im put the radio on but its old school so i cant really tell what station its on.. whats playing on the station right now?

if it's images on the web... I wish someone knew how to record it to put it on youtube or something... don't know if that's possible...

if not I'll try to printscreen

wait the site isnt working for me. are you listening? im put the radio on but its old school so i cant really tell what station its on.. whats playing on the station right now?

god I hope that woman on the radio didn't get me all excited for nothing... I hope the "surprise" she was talking about was just not playing the song at the beginning... :blink:

ohh if it was .. :thumbdown:

but it was fun hearing it ! i never heard it on the radio, oh and thanks for telling us about it.:biggrin2:

ohh if it was .. :thumbdown:

but it was fun hearing it ! i never heard it on the radio, oh and thanks for telling us about it.:biggrin2:

well the lady on the radio... she said that there is now a special relationship between Mika and Les Grandes Gueules... and that she didn't know if she could talk about it but there is gonna be a special suprise with Mika... and she sounded really excited...

if it's only the song then there's nothing to get excited about... they aired it several times on the radio :thumbdown: