Hello from Glasgow (excited abt the gig 2nite)

mouse

Hello everyone! I am a Chinese girl studying in Glasgow and really crazy about Mika and his amazing music! It was really a coincidence for me to find such a wonderful place for all the Mika fans in the world! I really love this place~ :wub2:

This is what i wanna say! It's been amazingly lucky to get 2 tickets at the last minute! I am just too excited to get to sleep now! And other Mika fans in Glasgow, I'll meet you guys in Barrowlands tonight! I know we are gonna have an unforgetable night together with our gorgeous Mika! :wub2:

Have fun, everyone!~ :wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Welcome To The Fan Site. I Hope You Enjoy Yourself... DETAILS! Lol.

If You Have Any Questions About This Site, Please, Don't Hesitate To Ask Me.

Schock:thumb_yello:

Hello everyone! I am a Chinese girl studying in Glasgow and really crazy about Mika and his amazing music! It was really a coincidence for me to find such a wonderful place for all the Mika fans in the world! I really love this place~ :wub2:

This is what i wanna say! It's been amazingly lucky to get 2 tickets at the last minute! I am just too excited to get to sleep now! And other Mika fans in Glasgow, I'll meet you guys in Barrowlands tonight! I know we are gonna have an unforgetable night together with our gorgeous Mika! :wub2:

Have fun, everyone!~ :wub2: :wub2:

Welcome - have a look at the Glasgow thread under Gigs. We will see you there tonight!!!:partytime2:

Hi mouse!

Welcome to the fan club! :thumb_yello:

So great you've joined us here!

Im coming to Barrowlands tonight as well..!

Maybe we'll get to meet you there! :biggrin2: