I've just come back home................

jassisa

You made me cry again, but it was happy tears.... I totally agree with all of you, Mika needs to rest and maybe not do gigs all over the world every single day in a week.... he's such a sweetheart for wanting to please all his fans but he need to think of his own health to. I am staying positive but you know couldn't help the tears, they needed to come out! The most important thing right now is that Mika gets better.

If he can't do a RixFm festival like he said he was going to try and do, I'll see him in Gothenburg in August.

And when I do see him I'll wear the same outfit and give him the bracelet and a teddy bear (didn't mention). The weather in Sthlm was lovely!

I took photos (sorry they're big):

STP61773.jpg

STP61777.jpg

STP61776.jpg

STP61760.jpg

STP61762.jpg

STP61747.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry either! Gosh, this could be really heartbreaking for you but don't be sad! I'm sure you will have the chance to see him again! :thumb_yello:

And the braclet that you made looks amazing! I think Mika would be crazy for it!

Älskling!! Superstora kramar och pussar!! :huglove:

I also heard he might do the Rix Fm festival in Malmö...

I'm sooooo sorry for you hunny! Don't be sad, you'll see him!!

lovely bracelet and teddy!! :biggrin2:

det var väldigt fint väder i sthlm, det var ju iaf trevligt!

oh i'm so sorry...i realy hope he could back to sweden, and that you'll be able to meet him, i'm optimistic!:thumb_yello:

you will have your day, i know, just be patient a little more ;)

For you who didn't know I was supposed to see Mika yesterday in RixFm Festival in Stockholm...... And he had an inflamation in his ear so he cancelled in the last minute (you probably know that already). I planned for this trip in 2 days, everything was set, I was even going to give him this bracelet I made..... When I was there I saw all the artist giving autographs and talking to fans and if only Mika would have come then.... shiit I'm in tears right now and I feel like I have a big lump in my throat.... I just can't understand how close I really was to actually meeting him. This sounds so stupid but there's something about this guy that is too amazing to describe in words... I didn't want to watch the rest of the concert, it just wasn't worth it without my boy Mika....everything melted apart and seemed uninteresting and lame. When I listened to Happy Ending "Happy endings gone forever more, I feel as if I feel as if I'm wastin', and I'm wastin' everyday"

and Intoxicated "I feel as if I'm bleeding from a thousand miles away" I swear I shed a tears on the train back home.....even arriving and walking home I couldn't stop it *sucks*

I soooooo from the bottom of my heart want Mika darling to get well, he needs the rest. (Yeah you really got yourself a lifetime fan Mika, I WILL see you even if it means travelling 9 hours or more alone in the train again...I'm an optimist! )

Thanks for reading this, I know that if anyone understands me right now it'll be you guys!

(Oh and elina thank you so much for meeting up with me there, I had a lovely time with you, really glad I wasn't alone and you're so sweet :wink2: )

:huglove: ...A great hug, dear!!!

Oh my gosh! You poor poor dear! I feel sorry for you. I understand how you feel in a small way... Mika is coming to Aust. and i can't go to the concert... It broke my heart but i promised myself that next time Mika is in Aust. I am going no matter what my parents say! (I'll probably be old enough not to have to worry about them!)

Hundreds of hugs from me. And keep your chip up! :huglove::flowers2:

born4mika

Very OT, but Carol looked at your sig vid...were you there singing along too???

The best "Love of My Life" ever

Lucky you if you were...come and join the Queeniac thread here!!

I am very sorry, I know how disappointed you must be right now. I feel for you girl! This will one day be a distant memory and you will get to meet him in the future no matter how long it takes...keep your hopes and dreams alive okay?

I will keep my dreams alive :wub2:

*hugs*

I'm sure, someday you'll laugh about this

Yeah the day Mika hugs me and someone's taking our picture :biggrin2:

Oh my gosh! You poor poor dear! I feel sorry for you. I understand how you feel in a small way... Mika is coming to Aust. and i can't go to the concert... It broke my heart but i promised myself that next time Mika is in Aust. I am going no matter what my parents say! (I'll probably be old enough not to have to worry about them!)

Hundreds of hugs from me. And keep your chip up! :huglove::flowers2:

born4mika

It sucks to feel so helpless, everyone going through it, well hope nobody does! Thanks I will keep my chin up :)

Very OT, but Carol looked at your sig vid...were you there singing along too???

Lucky you if you were...come and join the Queeniac thread here!!

No, I wasn't :thumbdown: It sucks... I wasn't even born

At least my dad was there.

Posted by Jassica

Yeah the day Mika hugs me and someone's taking our picture

It's very far from impossible...

oh jassisa I am so so sorry for you!! I immediately thought about you when I heard that Mika was sick!

there is not much I can do right now but send you big virtual hugs!! and remember if you didn't get to meet him now the next time you meet him is gonna be twice as amazing!!

I hope you get over it soon and I hope mika gets better soon too

*hugs*