I've just come back home................

jassisa

For you who didn't know I was supposed to see Mika yesterday in RixFm Festival in Stockholm...... And he had an inflamation in his ear so he cancelled in the last minute (you probably know that already). I planned for this trip in 2 days, everything was set, I was even going to give him this bracelet I made..... When I was there I saw all the artist giving autographs and talking to fans and if only Mika would have come then.... shiit I'm in tears right now and I feel like I have a big lump in my throat.... I just can't understand how close I really was to actually meeting him. This sounds so stupid but there's something about this guy that is too amazing to describe in words... I didn't want to watch the rest of the concert, it just wasn't worth it without my boy Mika....everything melted apart and seemed uninteresting and lame. When I listened to Happy Ending "Happy endings gone forever more, I feel as if I feel as if I'm wastin', and I'm wastin' everyday"

and Intoxicated "I feel as if I'm bleeding from a thousand miles away" I swear I shed a tears on the train back home.....even arriving and walking home I couldn't stop it *sucks*

I soooooo from the bottom of my heart want Mika darling to get well, he needs the rest. (Yeah you really got yourself a lifetime fan Mika, I WILL see you even if it means travelling 9 hours or more alone in the train again...I'm an optimist! )

Thanks for reading this, I know that if anyone understands me right now it'll be you guys!

(Oh and elina thank you so much for meeting up with me there, I had a lovely time with you, really glad I wasn't alone and you're so sweet :wink2: )

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww man, that sucks! I am so sorry! I didn't even know Mika was sick. Hope he gets better soon! Anyway, is there any other date in the near future that you can go and see him, if not, then I'm really really sorry. You don't have to explain about not having words to describe Mika, I think we all get it. I know I felt crushed when I didn't think I'd be able to go to his concert but things changed and I was surprised with tickets so maybe you'll get lucky and get a second chance!

Cancelations are something that I am really worried about. See, if I lived in the UK I wouldn't be so worried, but here in the US, if he cancels a show then there may never be another chance for me to see him.

:( I'm so sorry!!! I know you must have been very dissappointed but you'll get your chance someday.

These song lyrics aren't from Mika but I thought of them when I heard your story so I thought you might like them!

"And you said "I know that this will hurt

but if I don't break your heart, then things will just get worse.

If the burden seems too much to bear,

remember, the end will justify the pain it took to get us there."

-Relient K

Sooooo sorry Jassisa!!! You planned everything for this, right down to your awesome outfit. That's too bad.

But think about it this way (not sure if this makes it better or not...)he cancelled for a good reason. It wasn't like he got drunk and decided not to show up....(hello, Amy Winehouse?)

I feel bad. I was so excited for you!!! *big hug*

For you who didn't know I was supposed to see Mika yesterday in RixFm Festival in Stockholm...... And he had an inflamation in his ear so he cancelled in the last minute (you probably know that already). I planned for this trip in 2 days, everything was set, I was even going to give him this bracelet I made..... When I was there I saw all the artist giving autographs and talking to fans and if only Mika would have come then.... shiit I'm in tears right now and I feel like I have a big lump in my throat.... I just can't understand how close I really was to actually meeting him. This sounds so stupid but there's something about this guy that is too amazing to describe in words... I didn't want to watch the rest of the concert, it just wasn't worth it without my boy Mika....everything melted apart and seemed uninteresting and lame. When I listened to Happy Ending "Happy endings gone forever more, I feel as if I feel as if I'm wastin', and I'm wastin' everyday"

and Intoxicated "I feel as if I'm bleeding from a thousand miles away" I swear I shed a tears on the train back home.....even arriving and walking home I couldn't stop it *sucks*

I soooooo from the bottom of my heart want Mika darling to get well, he needs the rest. (Yeah you really got yourself a lifetime fan Mika, I WILL see you even if it means travelling 9 hours or more alone in the train again...I'm an optimist! )

Thanks for reading this, I know that if anyone understands me right now it'll be you guys!

(Oh and elina thank you so much for meeting up with me there, I had a lovely time with you, really glad I wasn't alone and you're so sweet :wink2: )

Ohhhhhhhh jassisa, I'm so soooooo sorry for you. That must be such a disappointment! Please don't be too down - I'm sure there will be other opportunities for you to meet Mika. He will most likely be performing for many more years to come!

Y'know, I'm actually not surprised at all about his illness - he is working 'way too hard and his immune system is starting to suffer as a result of this! Trust me, this I know from personal experience. Now I'm getting worried about him. I hope he sees this as a wakeup call and starts to rest more and take better care of himself. Poor guy! I guess he just wants to perform so much and please his fans that he's putting himself last. Not a good idea. Please Mika, if you are reading this, get well soon!!! We all love and care for you so much!

omg awww im so sorry jasissa!!!! i know exactly how you feel!!!!!! im so sorry.... i feel so bad..... i understand wat youre going through. Yes, mika does strange things to us, and i always have a strange, empty feeling like that, and im sure you probably do too.... im so sorry once again.... i wish i could give you a big hug right now!!! dont worry,mika will be back, and you will meet him, and you will become great friends... *hugs* cheer up!!! we feel for ya jassisa. the feeeling I get inside that mika makes me get is soo strange, i cant explain it...... i know all u guys feel it too though. its the feeling of absolute awe and the feeling that you didnt know that someone as amazing and grand and magnifecent as mika could exist, but he does....and you feel a connection with him, like mika has been an old friend that you missed and loved and hadnt seen for ages, and didnt expect to finally see them again....

HAVE TONS OF REST MIKA!!!!! HOPE YOU GET BETTER AND FEEL PERFECTLY FINE AND ARE ABSOLUTELY HEALTHY AND WELL!!!!! RELAX, AND TAKE IT EASY!!!

Jassisa

Soooooooo sorry to hear about this. You must be gutted.

Mika is about to come over to Asia this week...so in one week he should be here in Tokyo, then Hong Kong and Australia. He is working waaaay too hard, and the flying must affect his ears etc...hope he will be OK....

awww thats awful, spending all that money! i was disappointed i didnt mean Mika either, but ur right, ALWAYS a next time! and ouch, in inflammation of the ear! nasty! Hope you get well soon Mika! x

I am so sorry to hear about that. I would feel just the same if I was you.

I am sure there will be many other opportunities to meet him or see one of Mika's concerts in the future.

I just hope Mika is well enough for the Preston event this weekend.

Anyway Keep smiling:punk:

I guess there is not much that can be said to console you at the moment. So let me just send you a big virtual HUG!

I just think it was better to cancel the show completely instead of delivering some sort of well-meant but halfhearted performance with a weakened Mika on stage. (can't even imagine what that could be like...:blink: )

I reckon feeling ill, he would not have spent time with the fans afterwards anyway and maybe that would have been an even larger disappointment.

I'm sure you will meet him one day and until then try to enjoy the pleasant anticipation...

I know that sounded stupid now and maybe doesn't help much. I'm sorry.

Mika slow down, you have your life in front of you, no need to force outburn and karoshi

:wink2:

So sorry for u jasmin....but anyway welcome to the club..me too the gig i was hoping to see was cancelled..it was the monaco's gig in the 22th of june.....we all hope that mika's not too sick...an inflammation in the ear...ayyy that's terrible he must have fever too.....anyway KISSES jas and HUGS...

Mika slow down, you have your life in front of you, no need to force outburn and karoshi

:wink2:

How do you know the Japanese word karoshi?? (means overwork-related death!!)

I have never heard outside Japan.

OMG!!!

I feel so sorry for you! But please, dont be so sad! You will definitely have another opportunity soon! just wish you "...but now, but now its gone away!!! and Love today!"moment to come sooner!!!

and MIKA- GET WELL SOON ...

lets hope Mrs. Penniman persuades him to slow down a bit for the sake of himself!

P.S. he DOES look so weary...never saw him live before the bush gig...the guy needs some rest!!!!!!!!!!!!

(speaking as the one who also had some bad health-related personal experience with juggling jobs-studies-thesis-etc...:thumbdown: )

Really sorry that you have not got to see him yet, it can be a bit gutting, I know how I felt when I had to drop out of going to Dublin. But I'm sure you will get to see him one day and trust it will be so worth the wait.

I'm not surprised he his going down with these ailments, the flu which cancelled Brighton first time round and now this ear inflammation. He only started doing this about 6 months ago and already he is on a schedule that usually you associate with established artists, who have had a steady build up to this. I know we all love him and we all want to see and meet him, and he appears to want to do what it takes to make us happy, coming out after gigs for ages to talk to everyone, and I really admire him a lot for doing that, and I hope that he continues to do that to some extent, but he really does need to slow down before he gets something that floors him for a lot longer than a few days. It seriously is starting to worry me, I have seen this kind of thing happen and the outcome was not good.

awwww hun, i'm very sorry! i'm feeling bad right now too, mostly for imagining you in the train crying while listening to his music, yes i would cry too....

but hey! like that you are ready for the next one, don't you think? you have the braccelet and if you thought that you should have wore other clothes, you can change...or something, or you could make him more things!

think positive, like mika would say "un de perdu, dix de retrouvé" (may be he used to say it)...... it's something i learned in my french class!

BEAR HUG TO YOU!

I'm really sorry for you!

When I read about that he was ill, I thought of you who would go far by train :(

Poor you and poor Mika... He's working so hard.

I've heard that they had a letter or something from Mika which BWO read at the festival? Is that true?

It's rumoured that he might come to the Rix Fm festival in Linköping, but it doesn't say anything on the official site yet.