For People Who Have Met Mika!! :)

I met him for the first, and hopefully not last, time on Saturday. He is very good looking, has the most lovely eyes and always makes eye contact when speaking to you. His hair is thick and lovely and just makes you want to run your hands through it. His dimples are lovely when he smiles and he ALWAYS appears sincere, genuine and happy to talk, sign autographs and pose for pictures etc. I would say he is approx 6'4", as he seemed the same as my OH, who is this height. His hands are lovely and well looked after. His skin is perfect and lightly tanned and he smells lovely. Not doused in aftershave etc, but natural and clean.....He is charm personified and comes across as intelligent, articulate abnd witty.

I am afraid to say I have fallen for him BIG time...:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't as tall as I was expecting!!! (Because I was expecting him to be a giant) he's still a foot taller than me though and I look tiny on the photo (even though I did stand on tiptoes so it wouldn't look as odd hahaha)

When he talksto you, he looks really deep into your eyes and it's so strange...most people don't do that. And you can't help doing the same back haha :mf_lustslow:

When he talksto you, he looks really deep into your eyes and it's so strange...most people don't do that. And you can't help doing the same back haha :mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl:

For this reason alone I think it best I never meet him - I would make a total fool of myself by melting all over the floor and ending up a gibbering wreck!:blink:

:blush-anim-cl:

For this reason alone I think it best I never meet him - I would make a total fool of myself by melting all over the floor and ending up a gibbering wreck!:blink:

That's what I thought i'd do! But I think I held it together pretty well! Except for the fact that my hands were shaking out of control and I couldn't feel my legs. And I kept seeing black spots and was about to faint.:boxed:

When I was lining up to wait to go into HMV, MIKA was right behind me going in. I should have tapped him and said 'Hi! I'm Becky. Can I have a hug?' but instead I just kinda stood there in shock, about the fact he was very near to me. When I saw him The only words I came out with (In a stuttering high voice) was 'I'm ok. How are you?' and 'becky' and 'yeah' and 'thanks'. He probably thought I was mad and had a problem talking. And standing still.

AHAH you know Shanicka now that I'm obsessed with men's odour. I think I say it in every thread MOUAAHHAH!

LOL yeah, I've heard it some times :wink2:

and I can only agree :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

awww... how I'd love to meet this man...

AND SMELL HIM WAAAAH :mf_lustslow:

Oh I think everyone does that though. I made a special point to sniff him when he hugged me :thumb_yello: Not in an obvious way though of course...that'd just be strange

WOU OUH I HAVE A LOT MORE "MIKA'S SMELL" FRIENDS NOW.

LOL!! OMG something just crossed my mind...

Maybe I should start a "GREAT MIKA'S SMELL GROUP" OR "HOW I WISH I COULD SNIFF MIKA GROUP"

:shocked:

LOL! wow.

whatever, thanks for loving my avatar! I MADE IT MYSELF on paint I'M SO PROUD!

:biggrin2:

WOU OUH I HAVE A LOT MORE "MIKA'S SMELL" FRIENDS NOW.

LOL!! OMG something just crossed my mind...

Maybe I should start a "GREAT MIKA'S SMELL GROUP" OR "HOW I WISH I COULD SNIFF MIKA GROUP"

:shocked:

LOL! wow.

whatever, thanks for loving my avatar! I MADE IT MYSELF on paint I'M SO PROUD!

:biggrin2:

errmmm i think that may be going a bit too far :roftl: