Life in Cartoon MOtion Japan version

hydevilist

Life in Cartoon motion will be released in Japan on June 20th, 2007 featuring 13 tracks + 1 hidden track (Over My Shoulder)

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/mika/index.html

here is the track listing

01) Grace Kelly

02) Lollipop

03) My Interpretation

04) Love Today

05) Relax, Take It Easy

06) Ring Ring

07) Any Other World

08) Billy Brown

09) Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

10) Stuck In The Middle

11) Erase

12) Your Sympathy *

13) Happy Ending

*ボーナス・トラック (bonus track)

this is different from mine >_< I'm thinking on getting this version also

MIKAは、スカンジナビアでは典型的な男の子の名前。日本では女の子の名前とMIKA本人も知っている。「検索サイト、グーグルでは検索すると、ちょっと前はMika Nakashima が一番上に来た。最近ではボクの時もある」(本人談)

This is funny it roughly says that MIKA in Scandanavia is a boys name while in Japan Mika is used for girls. I think he looked up his name once in google and the name of one of my fave Jp singer Mika Nakashima also comes up XD <-- not sure about the last one though.

I hope no one post this already if somebody has please delete ^^. There are many interesting facts on the Japanese page. If anybody is interested I can roughly translate it ^^

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honey, sorry i can't read or speak japanese.. what would bonus track be..? can ya translate its title pls..? :blush-anim-cl:

is that over my shloulder..? I noticed now it misses from the tracks list..

honey, sorry i can't read or speak japanese.. what would bonus track be..? can ya translate its title pls..? :blush-anim-cl:

is that over my shloulder..? I noticed now it misses from the tracks list..

Avoca, the bonus track is 'Your Sympathy' :) There's a little star after 'Your Sympathy' and before the Japanese text. So erm...I figured it means that 'Your Sympathy' is the bonus track. :original:

Hi from your local Japanese MFC maniac, hope to see more from Japanese fans here

I have posted about this album before, and quite a few MFCs have actually already pre-ordered it. It has Erase and My Sympathy extra to the UK version.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3850&highlight=Japanese+CD

And hydevilist are you going to the MTV Japan Video Music awards on Sat???:punk:

This is funny it roughly says that MIKA in Scandanavia is a boys name while in Japan Mika is used for girls. I think he looked up his name once in google and the name of one of my fave Jp singer Mika Nakashima also comes up XD <-- not sure about the last one though.

yes, MIKA is a typical boy name in finland.

I know of mika nakashima: all the times i typed mika looking for pics and this girl's photos came out..LOL :biggrin2:

but for ex. andrea is a boy name pretty much all over the world, whilst in italy it's a girl name. there you got it. :wink2:

oh cool! thx sou, stupidly stupid me hadn't thought about it this way.. :biggrin2: clever! :wink2:

Aww, come on Avoca, you're being too hard on yourself! You aren't stupid! You were just excited at the notion that there might be a bonus track we hadn't heard of and you didn't notice the asterix/star thingie :D

The reason I'm writing like this is because I'm at uni and I spent the entire night yesterday writing a paper...so ha! lol :naughty:

It says that he likes Puffy (a j-pop duo consisting of 2 girls. They have they own cartoon show in Cartoon Network called Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. You might know them from Teen Titans theme song).

Yoko Kanno (she arranged many anime and movie theme songs)

Shiina Ringo (yeah one of my fave female singer)

The Yellow Monkey (another fave band of mine. They did the first ending song of Samurai X)

I figure that mika is such an otaku. I really love him because he's just as weird as I am XD

Blue sky teehee i would love to come to VMAJ but sadly I'm not in japan nor I'm japanese :naughty: I'm indonesian and sadly I'm located in indonesia >_<

OT: I was gonna go there for L'Arc~en~Ciel's concert but i ran out of tickets X(

Otaku is not always such a positive word in Japan...it has connotations of geeky, nerdy, and it originally means someone's house...so gives the feeling of staying home and obsessing somewhat unhealthily about one topic or other.

I am obsessed with Mika, but woud never say to someone here I was otaku about him (someone else might say I am :roftl: but then I would take it as a bit of an insult!) We use the phrase "My boom" in Japanese to refer to one's latest obsession.

An obsessive groupie is often referred to as okkake. (Chasing after or following their favourite idol!!) These are the ones who go and wait at the airport, follow them to their hotel, camp outside the venue of the performance....oh wait a second, this describes a few of us on MFC!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Blue Sky, I'm aware that most people in Japan think that being called as an otaku as an insult. But I call Mika an otaku in the most lovable way possible :wub2:

I think Maniakku (maniac) would be a less offensive word, but I like saying the word otaku rather than maniakku. Just because otaku is an original japanese word and maniakku is a loan word :biggrin2:

I'm a self-proclaimed MIKA otaku :mf_rosetinted:Yes, I am dorky like that :roftl: