Mfc-dont-care.co.nr - Official Site! Newly Opened!

curly

I would be an affiliate... if I could make a website o_0 I can make graphics.. but my html is so bad xD

I used to be terrible :roftl: i started off with a piczo site ages ago, you know the ones with the overly used glitter graphics and stuff. Then i kept going with piczo until i found out about freewebs. I got bored and started with free hosing sites instead lol.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys do you think i should change about to site??? I've already put a welcome message that explains what we're about but have no place for affiliates or faq and such? What do you think?

I used to be terrible :roftl: i started off with a piczo site ages ago, you know the ones with the overly used glitter graphics and stuff. Then i kept going with piczo until i found out about freewebs. I got bored and started with free hosing sites instead lol.

Yeah.. piczo. i use piczo.. but mine is glitter free cause I hate them XDD

Ive tried to use freewebs too.. but as I said.. cant do html too well.

Hmm.. Free hosting sits you say... explain more. XD

Guys do you think i should change about to site??? I've already put a welcome message that explains what we're about but have no place for affiliates or faq and such? What do you think?

what will the new nav bar include then?

instead of about, add web..?

I really dont know. Its your decision XD

Heya Beckar! I just wanted to menion that I really like your new avatar!! :thumb_yello:

Aw thankiez ^___^

Curly- I think that stuck in the middle should be played in the back ground of the site cause he sings stuff about being liked without being changed. Which goes along the theme of us liking him which ever way he goes. :D... does that even make sense? XD

Aw thankiez ^___^

Curly- I think that stuck in the middle should be played in the back ground of the site cause he sings stuff about being liked without being changed. Which goes along the theme of us liking him which ever way he goes. :D... does that even make sense? XD

** magic moment ** :tears: :tears: :tears:

yes, pls.... :blush-anim-cl:

wow. the site looks REAL good!!! congrats! you did mika proud!i must as they say, tip my hat to your greatness:winner_first_h4h:

gonna go join right away

Yaaaay :D sttuuuccck in the middle.

I dunno wether to now because if people go on the site and then the song starts whenever they go to a different page the music will start all over again :S

I dunno wether to now because if people go on the site and then the song starts whenever they go to a different page the music will start all over again :S

eee... thats not good XP true true XD