Mfc-dont-care.co.nr - Official Site! Newly Opened!

curly

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GRRrr. I was talking about how I didnt like Orlando Bloom or Depp, with some friends from majorettes, & they were like 'oh yeaah you like that mika person' & this girl that I dont even like was like eeergh freaka Mika...I was like :0 :0 Then they were saying that hes gay or suspected gay.. then I start talking about the we dont care website (cuz im cool yerr) & then they start saying how can you fancy someone thats gay.. @ this point I was like grrr... I was saying I love his music, his looks.. which I can still like even if hes gay or not cause I dont CARE lol & his personality. Then they start saying that how do you know his personality.. then I said obviously but watching vid with interviews and stuff.. & then they start saying that hes probably just acting infront of the camra. How DARE they.. very angry grrr

CURLY, I added the clique to my sites as affiliate. :mf_rosetinted:

also added MFC as top affiliated to both: felt just appropriate.

let there be love :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, i'll add you tomorrow i'm gonna watching the footie and then going to bed so wont be tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

First of all: You've done a GREAT JOB with the site, really :thumb_yello:

I simply adore the design and when I fist visited it (yes, I've been there before :biggrin2: ) it made me go straight to the bookshelf to take out the O'Reilly webdesign book I got for Christmas and that I have neglected all the time....

As I said, I have seen this thread yesterday already but I was hesitating until now whether to join or not. (I JOINED a few minutes ago btw, and I don't regret it :original:)

The point is that I really don't care :mf_rosetinted: hmm... how can I explain that to you? For many weeks now I have not been myself, I'm still not and I hope this state will last for a lifetime - LOL. I'm totally overwhelmed by this indescribable Mika buzz. Not that I had made extensive drug experiences in my past but I'm pretty sure this all has quite a similar effect. I do strange things and I feel as if I've been turned into a different person - partly. If somebody watches me acting like I was 13 they would not believe that I have a degree in business. This forum is such a great place and I am just absolutely amazed by this guy to whom this all is dedicated. And I'm not a person that is amazed very quickly....

To cut a long story short, with my eyes open, I'd immediately assign Mika the licence to do whatever he feels like. Not that he was in need of that. Not that he cared. I really wish I knew him and I wish even more I had known him before all that hype started (but who doesn't?). And I SO don't care about his preferences in his sex life that I was really concerned about taking part in this because I thought all that discussing makes pretty much an issue out of nothing (I hope you get what I mean, this is no criticism) and evokes even more discussions and gossip about things that are actually so intimate and private that they should not be discussed at all.

See, an employer or a customer of somebody with a normal, boring job would never even dare to ask their applicants or providers things like that. At the best they'd get a look, at the worst severe judical problems....:blink:

Oh, that was long, sorry but I felt like doing so.... :original:

Again it is a great page and I don't care :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, i'll add you tomorrow i'm gonna watching the footie and then going to bed so wont be tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

oh no rush whatsoever, I just wanted to let ya know.. are ya a liverpool supporter..? sorry if this is the case. hard luck :boxed:

violet, I SO understand what ya mean.. sometimes I also don't care to the point of not caring at all, I mean not even bothering say I don't care, if you get me..

some others, I think it's also a good idea to show that I respect and support this way of feeling free to keep private what's private. it's a bit like with the gay rights movements: I absolutely DON'T CARE what sexual orientation one has and I don't bother saying that all the time, BUT I understand it's important stating that one's free to love who wants to love, as that's a right still so much denied in our world..:sneaky2:

not meaning to create a connection with this and mika, just giving an example of how I feel.

oh no rush whatsoever, I just wanted to let ya know.. are ya a liverpool supporter..? sorry if this is the case. hard luck :boxed:

Nooo! lol i just wanted to see if they got beat. (i actually support Man United hehe) :biggrin2: