Flipflops in Cartoon Motion!

Blue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! I bought them in Scheveningen (near Den Haag) last week, they sell them there in every beach shop for only 4 euro! :glasses2:

And what about my 'Love Today' coasters:

ICMcoasters.jpg

And the mug I found in the bathroom at my parents' house:

ICMmug.jpg

I am quite happy with my new phone, it has a camera and now suddenly I bump into all kinds of LiCM-like stuff. :biggrin2:

You all found some fun stuff!!! I notice more colorful stuff lately because of LICM....not that I liked really dark stuff before....oh you know what I mean.

Yes that one !!!:biggrin2: I didn't realize the beads were so large when you first put up this pic in the art thread..... but in the concert pic I saw how big they are .... great :biggrin2:

The beads are quite large indeed! I tried to make a bracelet too but they won't 'fold' very well around my arm. I need smaller beads for that.

The little good luck charm thingie is on all of my bags now. I got them in yellow, green and blue.

suddenly I bump into all kinds of LiCM-like stuff. :biggrin2:

i did wonder did everyone else copy him or are we just noticing more things like licm. i bought these shoes because they reminded me of licm[ATTACH]2084[/ATTACH] :biggrin2:

i did wonder did everyone else copy him or are we just noticing more things like licm. i bought these shoes because they reminded me of licm[ATTACH]2084[/ATTACH] :biggrin2:

I want those shoes!!! I've been wanting them for a couple of years now, but now I haven't been able to find them anywere :(

They are really cute! :thumb_yello:

I think both. I love colourful stuff since I was a little girl, my house is full of it. I have a thing especially for bright coloured scarves, necklaces, bags and socks. Oh and stationery stuff, I love the stationery section in book shops! Shortly I started wearing my Pop Swatch again that I bought back in 1993 (the one in the link that is called 'Palmtree') and I bought this blouse in blue.

But maybe we are even more aware of all these coloured things since Mika appeared, who knows? :biggrin2:

Poohsticks, I already told you in the other thread: I really love your shoes! They are LiCM-like indeed! Converse is doing a great job, they have a few more cool patterns in their collection. BexxY has the orange ones with a flower pattern that I wanted to have in blue but couldn't find (but well, I touched hers in Birmingham so I am happy! :biggrin2:).

I wonder what other MFC members have on colourful LiCM-like thingies. Feel free to post your pics in this thread! :thumb_yello: