Flipflops in Cartoon Motion!

Blue

My feet are ready for summer! :glasses3:

ICMflipflops.jpg

wow! so good! :biggrin2: yesterday i got my daughter, the mika obsessed, a tee with LICM-ish designs on the front.. it's cute! but the flips are better! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a lovely bikini today (@ the H&M ) and I thought: this is sooo mika-ish :biggrin2:

socute.JPG

That bikini is sooo cool! If I was wearing bikinis I would definitely get that one!

I have to take a look at it when I'm going to H&M tomorrow ^^

I like all the colourful things, especially the coasters and the converses!

Not quite as colourful, but still Mika related......You guys know this little metal plate Mika has? http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics/file.php?n=362&w=o I knew I had one myself and I dug it up yesterday. I guess more people have one, but I got mine when I was born 26 years ago, so quite a long time ago. I wore it to school once, only once, thinking I was cool, but the other kiddies weren't ready for it (much like blue suede shoes, but that's another story :biggrin2:). I might go and wear it again, I just have to find the accompanying necklace now....

In the local paper this morning they had a picture of some logs. An artist had painted circles in cartoon motion-style at the ends of the logs!

Really cool, I wish I could scan it!

Nathalie:

I bought them in Scheveningen (near Den Haag) last week, they sell them there in every beach shop for only 4 euro! :glasses2:

So if you want them too you know where to go. :wink2:

My newest aquisition: watches in Cartoon Motion. :biggrin2:

I found them in a cool toy shop yesterday, one where they sell wooden toys and nice coloured jewelry. They were sold as kids watches, but they are quite big and long and they just fit me (I have quite small wrists) so I guess they are way too large for most kids. Which makes them real adult stuff. :biggrin2:

There were about 5 or 6 different colours and patterns, also striped and with flowers. They were quite cheap already AND half price now but I thought buying 2 would be enough. :biggrin2:

watches.jpg

(Poor photo quality, not enough daylight...)

Oh my goodness, everything posted in this thread is so cute and Mika-ish! :mf_lustslow: The other day I got Mika flip flops..2 pairs just in case something happens to them :wink2: (plus, they were only like $5 total) The only thing that bugs me is that the design seems to wear off rather quickly :thumbdown:

I posted this in another thread about them:

I saw them at Old Navy and I was like, "OHMYGOD, they're so Mika-esque!!!" My mom told me that the girl next to me looked up promptly at the mention of Mika's name! haha..either she thought I was a weirdo or she was a fellow Mika fan, but unfortunately we shall never know since by the time I whirled around she was gone :bleh:

HERE THEY ARE!

on419904-04p01v01.jpg