I want a MIKA badge!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... So I love the buttons and all, but I think the stores should distribute copies or replicas of the badges MIKA wears! They are adorable and would stand out so so much! Does anyone else desperatley want a MIKA badge? lol

~ciao~

Melanie

1086305684_m.gif

Not possible cause the rosettes are official merchandises... And the MFC is not official... They are sold at the gigs, and maybe through the official website...

Not possible cause the rosettes are official merchandises... And the MFC is not official... They are sold at the gigs, and maybe through the official website...

Yeah I tried the official website... NO LUCK :(

I guess I'll have to wait until his gig! I Want one so bad lol

How much are they?

Mmmmh... I'm sorry, i don't remember, but i remember i thought the merch were quite a lot when i saw the price... Maybe it wasn't that much ! I' really don't remember... A lot of people bought them, so someone will tell :blink:

OK... So I love the buttons and all, but I think the stores should distribute copies or replicas of the badges MIKA wears! They are adorable and would stand out so so much! Does anyone else desperatley want a MIKA badge? lol

~ciao~

Melanie

1086305684_m.gif

THAT'S JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT!!! IWANT MIKA BADGE TOO:punk:

~ciao~

Melanie

1086305684_m.gif

I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!! when he was in italy i didn't see the official merch..