If not you, then who?

Guest Lion Tamer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i don't know what to think of perez cos he can seem like the type to backstab people but just seems quite nice to mika but i think they should stay like mates cos relationships can ruin good friendship if something goes wrong, i dont know who he'd best suit but i guess anyones whos good enough for him is good enough for me :biggrin2:

We should keep in mind this is all just pretend of course...

I can see MIKA with someone who:

1. is not intimidated by his fame and popularity (girls and boys throwing themselves on him everywhere he goes!)

2. down to earth, witty and smart

3. naturally knows how to have a lot of fun (but doesn't need a drug or drink to do that)

4. appreciation for music of course!

5. fits into his family circle (gets along with being around them all the time)

6. LOVES HIM truly, madly, deeply for who he is.

1. is not intimidated by his fame and popularity (girls and boys throwing themselves on him everywhere he goes!)

3. naturally knows how to have a lot of fun (but doesn't need a drug or drink to do that)

I think i'd have to nominate myself then LOL!!!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

Yeah Baby!!! :wub2:

It's me you're talking about :mfr_lol:

Just to add to my previous list that we all naturally seem to fit the criteria (hee hee)..

Someone who'd still love him even if:

1. years from now, his fame dwindles and he is not topping the music charts anymore...

2. his curls aren't bouncy ...

3. his sexy, lean body starts to age like everyone else's...

4. royalties ($$) from his hits are dwindling and leads a simpler life

5. wants to live in the mountains and raise a large family

We obviously hope his influence and popularity last for a long, long time

(that he'll be a legend some day!)

But...MIKA may not always be defined as a rich, famous, sexy popstar that we know him today.

Just to add to my previous list that we all naturally seem to fit the criteria (hee hee)..

1. years from now, his fame dwindles and he is not topping the music charts anymore...

But...MIKA may not always be defined as a rich, famous, sexy popstar that we know him today.

yes but where not gonna stay young either, we'll all be old and grey at some point!!!:wink2:

haha trying to fit myself in all of the statements ( i seem to fit fine) aaw its so sweet making it sound like that.. mika i hope u find the right one cos u will deserve it, and if u get heartbroken just tell us we'll be there for u, to support u give u a shoulder to cry on and maybe have a lil 'chat' with this heartbreaker lol :biggrin2:

anybody who makes him happy is great *clears throat* (me) and as long as they treat him well (me) and they understand him and any flaws he may have (me) and will care for him in sickness (me) and in health (me), for better (me) or worse (me) and will NOT break his precious heart again (me), but i dont have a specific person in mind (me)! lol:naughty:

anybody who makes him happy is great *clears throat* (me) and as long as they treat him well (me) and they understand him and any flaws he may have (me) and will care for him in sickness (me) and in health (me), for better (me) or worse (me) and will NOT break his precious heart again (me), but i dont have a specific person in mind (me)! lol:naughty:

ha ha lmao, i'm guessing no ones coming into mind then?

whoever makes mika happy and whoever mika loves is perfectly fine by me..

i will love the person who makes mika happy, and, we all know that mika will chooose someone equally amazing as him!! whoever he chooses, im sure that person will be amazingly fantastical, since, of course, mika is the one choosing and falling in love with him/her!!!!!!! mika has GREAT taste, as we all know...

images%3Fq%3Dwentworth%2Bmiller%26start%3D90%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DHPIC,HPIC:2006-06,HPIC:en%26sa%3DN

WARNING: This is superficial and pretend only - Have to admit, don't know his personality...

but he's a Princeton graduate and sang acapella in college...

On a very superficial level, he and MIKA match (if of course, if its boys over girls)