Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Yes I was speaking to you:naughty: . And oh well thats not cool. They never called? some mates.

Psshh....tell me about it. And they complain that we never talk to each other anymore.....well the next time I phone you, don't make some lame excuse up about having to watch a TV show!!!:furious: ......okay, now I'm going to start ranting and that's not good. Thanks for your help Holy Johnny.....I think I should go now before I offend someone....:wink2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Psshh....tell me about it. And they complain that we never talk to each other anymore.....well the next time I phone you, don't make some lame excuse up about having to watch a TV show!!!:furious: ......okay, now I'm going to start ranting and that's not good. Thanks for your help Holy Johnny.....I think I should go now before I offend someone....:wink2:

YOU my child would never offend me. I am glad to be of some help. And to your friends "TURN THE TV OFF AND PHONE YOUR MATES, SADO:naughty: "

Dear Jonny,

My nearly 16yr old Daughter driving me CRAZY about going to see Mika @ Somerset house (she so excited about going )......She looking up all the Travel arrangments although i myself will sort them out for her !!!

Now she also wants to go to other gigs to see Mika ...In London later in year.

How to i listern to her without strangling her ???

Father Johnny.

I think that I've been getting Mika confused with Jesus.

When I was out weeding in the garden earlier I threw a slug over the hedge into nextdoor's garden and then thought "what would Mika think of that?, he wouldn't throw a slug over the hedge!"

..............I need to get out more..............

Dear Jonny,

My nearly 16yr old Daughter driving me CRAZY about going to see Mika @ Somerset house (she so excited about going )......She looking up all the Travel arrangments although i myself will sort them out for her !!!

Johnny is sorting out my tickets to London mum :P

Dear Jonny,

LOL. Our kids are here to test us, and that they do on a regular basis. Have no fear Cherie, my wife (Big Girl) and I will look after Beckar and sort out the trains to and from London. All you need to worry about is how you are going to cope with her excitment up until the gig, and I am afraid to say it is only going to be worse after it.:roftl:

Father Johnny.

I think that I've been getting Mika confused with Jesus.

When I was out weeding in the garden earlier I threw a slug over the hedge into nextdoor's garden and then thought "what would Mika think of that?, he wouldn't throw a slug over the hedge!"

..............I need to get out more..............

Well there ARE many similarities between them, although I believe Mika is a better singer:biggrin2: . As for the slug well I only hope it didn't lay lots of eggs in your garden first or you may be plagued with lots of angry baby slugs:roftl:

LOL. Our kids are here to test us, and that they do on a regular basis. Have no fear Cherie, my wife (Big Girl) and I will look after Beckar and sort out the trains to and from London. All you need to worry about is how you are going to cope with her excitment up until the gig, and I am afraid to say it is only going to be worse after it.:roftl:

Ooooh Johnny go on msn!!

My mum is actually awake this time!! Webcamness yerr!! XD

Forgive me father for i have sinned... Lol

I've always wanted to put something to confess in here..and i figure this is as good as anything.

I have this desire to post this pic

100_1121.jpg

In as many places as possible..

How do I redeem myself

BAD BAD SINNER!!!!! I feel you must make a conscious effort to get over this outrageous behaviour, our lord is above any of these accusations he is DIVINE and therefore unpervable. You must seek guidance as soon as possible form father Holy Johnny and in the meantime please do 50 hail Mika's on your tamagotchi-beads.

BAD BAD SINNER!!!!! I feel you must make a conscious effort to get over this outrageous behaviour, our lord is above any of these accusations he is DIVINE and therefore unpervable. You must seek guidance as soon as possible form father Holy Johnny and in the meantime please do 50 hail Mika's on your tamagotchi-beads.

Thank you mother sparkly... I shall eagerly await guidance fro holy johnnyy in my hour of need but in the meantime I'll begin my 50 hail Mika's.

*picks up tamagothchi beads

I have to make a confession now...:blush-anim-cl:

The last few days I'm totally neglecting Freddies bar while I promised him to take care for it...:shocked:

Because of that, I'm neglecting all the holy cocktails and croctails too...:shocked:

I even didn't drink them anymore...:shocked:

Can you please forgive me?? :blink:

Forgive me father for i have sinned... Lol

I've always wanted to put something to confess in here..and i figure this is as good as anything.

I have this desire to post this pic

100_1121.jpg

In as many places as possible..

How do I redeem myself

Oh my, Well if you are the girl in blue on the Left of the picture I can already see the seed of obsessive pic posting in you. Your eyes my girl say it all, they are bright red. This can only be cured by endlessly sucking on a lollipop. If you tire of this or think you may be cured and give up the lolly of hope then YOU will succumb to this terrible and irreversible state. Mika bless you child our prayers are with you:roftl:

I have to make a confession now...:blush-anim-cl:

The last few days I'm totally neglecting Freddies bar while I promised him to take care for it...:shocked:

Because of that, I'm neglecting all the holy cocktails and croctails too...:shocked:

I even didn't drink them anymore...:shocked:

Can you please forgive me?? :blink:

You are forgiven, as I know you're busy trying to convert the heathens at this time. Please though don't neglect the Bar as Big M's followers need such a place to unwind after they are done worshiping our great and mighty lord.:biggrin2:

You are forgiven, as I know you're busy trying to convert the heathens at this time. Please though don't neglect the Bar as Big M's followers need such a place to unwind after they are done worshiping our great and mighty lord.:biggrin2:

Okay.. I'll try..:blink:

But I can't promise anything!!!! :lmfao:

Oh my, Well if you are the girl in blue on the Left of the picture I can already see the seed of obsessive pic posting in you. Your eyes my girl say it all, they are bright red. This can only be cured by endlessly sucking on a lollipop. If you tire of this or think you may be cured and give up the lolly of hope then YOU will succumb to this terrible and irreversible state. Mika bless you child our prayers are with you:roftl:

I shall begin right away. Lucky for me I have a heap of lollipops recieved from the lollipop boys in my bag and while at least one thrown from the stage must be kept as a keepsake surely the holiness of the others shall help me on the path to redemption

I shall begin right away. Lucky for me I have a heap of lollipops recieved from the lollipop boys in my bag and while at least one thrown from the stage must be kept as a keepsake surely the holiness of the others shall help me on the path to redemption

The lollipop thrown from the stage is like the Holy Grail of Mikaism. You must cherish it always. Although you must devour the rest. And remember suck them no crunching or the magic fades.:naughty:

OH Holy father Johnny please help me to resolve my sins, this evening after much brainwashing...well if I am honest I can only put it down to my own weakness really, I have been forced to look at a certain picture of our sacred one and it gave me undesirable thoughts of desire, I became so possessed by these thoughts that I have spent most of this evening making this rather suave new AVatar, I am not a very technical person so I hope I don't have to give this up but if you see fit for me to be punished then so be it, (Please father don't make me give up my new Av there MUST be another way I can wash away my sins).

It is also a ridiculous hour to be up but then again I was thinking of our MM even though the thoughts were covered in chocolate sauce, perhaps it is a sign...a symbol with some special meaning that only you father Johhny will be able to interpret in your wisdom.

OH Holy father Johnny please help me to resolve my sins, this evening after much brainwashing...well if I am honest I can only put it down to my own weakness really, I have been forced to look at a certain picture of our sacred one and it gave me undesirable thoughts of desire, I became so possessed by these thoughts that I have spent most of this evening making this rather suave new AVatar, I am not a very technical person so I hope I don't have to give this up but if you see fit for me to be punished then so be it, (Please father don't make me give up my new Av there MUST be another way I can wash away my sins).

It is also a ridiculous hour to be up but then again I was thinking of our MM even though the thoughts were covered in chocolate sauce, perhaps it is a sign...a symbol with some special meaning that only you father Johhny will be able to interpret in your wisdom.

First I would like to say, keep your avatar Mother Sparkly. Although you must never look at it.:naughty: I don't think that the chocolate sauce is a sin as we like to associate our Lord with all types of confectionary, as this is surely what you mean:wink2: Plus I think it may just symbolise the creaminess and sweetness of Big M's voice.:roftl:

I have a confession....

I didn't listen to any songs off of the LICM album today! How terrible am I?

This is becoming more and more of a problem. I have had countless confessions of this nature. So much so, that when the Temple is built then I think we will have to start a daily sermon thread, just so everyone gets their daily dose of Cartoon Motion:thumb_yello:

First I would like to say, keep your avatar Mother Sparkly. Although you must never look at it.:naughty: I don't think that the chocolate sauce is a sin as we like to associate our Lord with all types of confectionary, as this is surely what you mean:wink2: Plus I think it may just symbolise the creaminess and sweetness of Big M's voice.:roftl:

Thank you your grace, you are such a wise one, of course it HAS to be a symbol of the rich creaminess of his voice, and once the other thoughts stop and I know with my daily chants from LiCM phsongs they will sooner or later, then I will be able to once again look at my SUAVE new avatar again.