Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot do that!!:shocked:

He's my precious! :hypo::wub2:

He has taken over my mind!!

Hmm... we have to act fast here...:shocked:

*hands over 10 blue straws and 20 lollipops*

I hope this works...:blink:

Hmm... we have to act fast here...:shocked:

*hands over 10 blue straws and 20 lollipops*

I hope this works...:blink:

216634434_a6ca4f7e6f_o.jpg

:das:

*starts foaming at the mouth*

No way of saving me here, he is english and he plays football:shocked:

oh father please forgive me....i forgot to come here last night. i have watched the video and we spoke bout stuff last nite on the +16 rated thread and then today i watched it and others from the mikgasmic video collection...:shocked:

Welcome back to our Mika-Temple your grace, I hope your pilgrimage was fruitful, you were on missionary work out in....outer Lincolnshire weren't you?

I have a small confession to make, I sinned against the powers that be who run the land where our Holy Temple sits by making an unholy "thread" to further entice the masses to show pride in their love for our Lord, but this angered some of the clergy and so I made a hasty retreat after remembering that pride is a sin, even though I was making a breakthrough and some passers by were wanting to be welcomed into the fold, then I felt guilt for closing the door and bolting.

Please pray for me Father, I think I need it for forgetting such an important sin.

ahhh what a relief... thanks Holy johnny... i now can rest in peace :naughty:

I will most definitely not use the gold one again... but will keep it to remind me of the whole scenario... is that ok Johnny?? or is that a sin...

That will be just fine.

Forgive me father for I have sinned:

I have pervo thoughts and I fell in love with John Terry:shocked:

Now that IS a sin,John Terry?. My goodness have you seen the England football team? and you chose John Terry? Wayne Rooney is the only one that is worse.:roftl: and he looks like Mr Potato Head:roftl:

yeah but it`s in the "beneficial mika way" of sinning :lmfao::lmfao:

is that sin? :lmfao:

Hmm well I guess I will let you off, although I am not too sure on your use of the word Perv. To me it brings to mind a fat, sad man who trys to get young girls to "come look at my puppies" but as I have read your thread I know this is not the case. Anyway you have lots of lovely sinners on there.:roftl:

Now that IS a sin,John Terry?. My goodness have you seen the England football team? and you chose John Terry? Wayne Rooney is the only one that is worse.:roftl: and he looks like Mr Potato Head:roftl:

Can you save me from going straight to hell?:boxed:

But I still fancy Terry :das: He is my precious. He is hottttt.:mf_rosetinted:

I need help.

216634434_a6ca4f7e6f_o.jpg

I have brought you the devil!!!! He must know that blue is my favorite color!!! Stop it Terry!! All those thoughts of you, scoring!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

OMM, what devilry have you brought upon us? Not only John Terry and Frank Lampard but wearing the Devil shirts themselves,:shocked: (well John is:naughty: ) I can't believe you dare put a picture of any Chelsea player on this Pure and Holy thread. There is not enough Hail Mikas you can say to counter the effect this may have on our loyal followers. I am going to have to think long and hard on this one. Tut Tut Tut.

Holy Father, I must confess that I can't sleep. I think it is too hot in here.

I tried to think of the Big M, but that did not make me sleepy at all. On the contrary: it made me even more hyper. :boxed:

Counting sheep did not make sense. I tried to count chicken (without the head) and even cans of Diet Coke (without the pizza) but it just made me giggle, not sleepy.

Any tips? Should I try to read a boring report about a dodgy holiday?

oh father please forgive me....i forgot to come here last night. i have watched the video and we spoke bout stuff last nite on the +16 rated thread and then today i watched it and others from the mikgasmic video collection...:shocked:

Pray tell which video you speak of my child?

OMM, what devilry have you brought upon us? Not only John Terry and Frank Lampard but wearing the Devil shirts themselves,:shocked: (well John is:naughty: ) I can't believe you dare put a picture of any Chelsea player on this Pure and Holy thread. There is not enough Hail Mikas you can say to counter the effect this may have on our loyal followers. I am going to have to think long and hard on this one. Tut Tut Tut.

*falls on her knees*

I am no Gollum:shocked: I am Terry's loveslave. Well not literally. But he appears in the nights:shocked: And his image haunts me all the time. He bewitched me body and soul!:shocked::wub2::shocked:

Welcome back to our Mika-Temple your grace, I hope your pilgrimage was fruitful, you were on missionary work out in....outer Lincolnshire weren't you?

I have a small confession to make, I sinned against the powers that be who run the land where our Holy Temple sits by making an unholy "thread" to further entice the masses to show pride in their love for our Lord, but this angered some of the clergy and so I made a hasty retreat after remembering that pride is a sin, even though I was making a breakthrough and some passers by were wanting to be welcomed into the fold, then I felt guilt for closing the door and bolting.

Please pray for me Father, I think I need it for forgetting such an important sin.

Mother Sparkly, although pride is indeed a sin your thread is not. We should all be proud of following Mika, and not shy away from the fact blokes like me might get beaten up once in a while for this. It is all in a good cause, plus the black eyes fade with time.:roftl:

Holy Father, I must confess that I can't sleep. I think it is too hot in here.

I tried to think of the Big M, but that did not make me sleepy at all. On the contrary: it made me even more hyper. :boxed:

Counting sheep did not make sense. I tried to count chicken (without the head) and even cans of Diet Coke (without the pizza) but it just made me giggle, not sleepy.

Any tips? Should I try to read a boring report about a dodgy holiday?

Well Sister Blue, when I find it hard to sleep I read this...

http://www.jracademy.com/~jtucek/science/what.html

And I am soon asleep with my head on the keyboard.:roftl:

Hope this helps.

*falls on her knees*

I am no Gollum:shocked: I am Terry's loveslave. Well not literally. But he appears in the nights:shocked: And his image haunts me all the time. He bewitched me body and soul!:shocked::wub2::shocked:

His image haunts a lot of people, but not the same way. As for the Gollum, it is the use of the words "My Precious" that did it.:roftl: