Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Good to know!:thumb_yello:

Well...*looks around*

As far as I can see isn't he around now...:wink2:

So.. what's the problem, hunny?? :biggrin2:

You can tell me (or Sister Blue or Mother Sparkly) as well, you know..:naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe I'll save it for tomorrow...

I'm so ashamed!

*sits down and mention you to sit down too*

Hunny... everyone is ashamed who walks in here...:wink2:

Nothing to worry about...:biggrin2:

But it is your decision though...:blink:

You can walk around longer with all you troubles and feel awfull, or you can get it off your chest and be a lot happier...:thumb_yello:

*Nicole and Sasje walk in together*

Dear Father,

You have to help us...:shocked:

Nicole is turning me into a really bad perv...:shocked:

*Nicole pokes Sasje*

that isn't true!! Sasje is turning me into one!!!:sneaky2:

Well.. Father.. if you read our posts in Freddies bar, you know what we are talking about...:blush-anim-cl:

Can you please help us or are we already totally doomed??:shocked:

oh no, this is the second confession i have made.. surely this is not a good thing.. my confession is..

i ate my own body wieght in pic 'n' mix yesteday, i didnt do any exercise today to make up for it. :( and, i didnt know that mika hated fish, and i should know that!

oh no, this is the second confession i have made.. surely this is not a good thing.. my confession is..

i ate my own body wieght in pic 'n' mix yesteday, i didnt do any exercise today to make up for it. :( and, i didnt know that mika hated fish, and i should know that!

My goodness that is a lot of sweets:shocked: Maybe dancing around like a loony to LiCM would help burn some of that off. As for not knowing about the fish, you really need to read up on your Mikabible.:naughty:

*Nicole and Sasje walk in together*

Dear Father,

You have to help us...:shocked:

Nicole is turning me into a really bad perv...:shocked:

*Nicole pokes Sasje*

that isn't true!! Sasje is turning me into one!!!:sneaky2:

Well.. Father.. if you read our posts in Freddies bar, you know what we are talking about...:blush-anim-cl:

Can you please help us or are we already totally doomed??:shocked:

Well from what I can see you are both PERVS. You need to have a cold shower (Not together:wink2: ) and pray to our Lord for forgivness.:biggrin2:

Forgive me Father, for I have done some serious sinning in the last couple of days! :naughty:

First of all, I haven't listened to our Lords (that is what we call him these days? :bleh:) music for days! It seems that I prefer listening to emo/punk-rock songs instead of happy tunes.. Then there is this thing that happend during my hockey training... A girl was talking bad (as in really, really bad) about someone I know and I got a bit p*ssed off, so I hooked her with my hockey stick.. She fell, but didn't hurt herself (at least, that's what I hope..:bleh:)

And then there is this thing with my boyfriend.. but I think is better not to post that.. :lol3:

Well from what I can see you are both PERVS. You need to have a cold shower (Not together:wink2: ) and pray to our Lord for forgivness.:biggrin2:

*both with our most innocent face*

But Father...

We were only making chicken...:blink:

In the kitchen...:naughty:

With the door closed...:roftl:

Do you really think our Lord has a big problem with that?? :shocked:

There is no need to be ashamed or frightened here. You can tell me anything and I will try to help. By the way, I love your avatar.:biggrin2:

Thank you Father! I love my avie too. He's my favorite little funk cowboy. :wink2:

Anyway, I think I'm ready to confess. I've never been to confession before, so please bear with me....

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I've had a pervading lustful thought for the last month, and I just can't shake it. You see, my boyfriend Jonathan is the same height and build as our dear Mika. He's probably about 15 pounds heavier, but overall, they are both visions of tall, lanky, brunette lovliness.

For the last month, I've had this little fantasy of being the meat in a Jonathan-Mika sandwich! I don't mean it in an overly dirty way, but I just want to stand my 5'3" self between them for a LONG group hug, a kiss on each cheek, a photo, SOMETHING! I don't know what it is, but the idea of me being pressed between their tall tanned bodies makes me...well...have unclean thoughts. Ok, I've said too much. :blush-anim-cl:

Good bye now!

:punk:

Are you sure your name is not Nosey Johnny? :angel_not:

I love this thread already. :biggrin2:

yer r u sure this thread looks funny and sadly idnt have any stories other than i really really love mika and i really really want to meet him and hug him

and never let go lol

Forgive me Father, for I have done some serious sinning in the last couple of days! :naughty:

First of all, I haven't listened to our Lords (that is what we call him these days? :bleh:) music for days! It seems that I prefer listening to emo/punk-rock songs instead of happy tunes.. Then there is this thing that happend during my hockey training... A girl was talking bad (as in really, really bad) about someone I know and I got a bit p*ssed off, so I hooked her with my hockey stick.. She fell, but didn't hurt herself (at least, that's what I hope..:bleh:)

And then there is this thing with my boyfriend.. but I think is better not to post that..

Well my child, Emo/punk-rock? I am a bit old for this,so please forgive my ignorence. I think of punk as being The Clash, The Sexpistols, The Undertones and even The Boomtown Rats. So I am not too sure on the "Emo" bit. I think you need an injection of pure LiCM.:roftl: As for tripping the girl then you a forgiven for this as I truly believe you were provoked:biggrin2:

I also wish not to hear of your sordid exploits with your boyfriend.:roftl: Try easing your self into some of Mika (Our Lords) heavier tracks like, Errrrrr, like errrr.....:roftl:

*both with our most innocent face*

But Father...

We were only making chicken...:blink:

In the kitchen...:naughty:

With the door closed...:roftl:

Do you really think our Lord has a big problem with that?? :shocked:

Well as long as it is chicken and not fish, I think you may be safe.:wink2:

Holy Father, please forgive me for I have sinned!! :biggrin2:

Every night when I'm supposed to be sleeping I always stay on here until the break of dawn! :shocked:

Although I actually think it's not my fault LOL

This page just turnes me into an addict - can't live without this page!! :biggrin2:

Do you think I need help??? :wink2:

PS: It's 03:20 AM right now ;)

Thank you Father! I love my avie too. He's my favorite little funk cowboy. :wink2:

Anyway, I think I'm ready to confess. I've never been to confession before, so please bear with me....

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I've had a pervading lustful thought for the last month, and I just can't shake it. You see, my boyfriend Jonathan is the same height and build as our dear Mika. He's probably about 15 pounds heavier, but overall, they are both visions of tall, lanky, brunette lovliness.

For the last month, I've had this little fantasy of being the meat in a Jonathan-Mika sandwich! I don't mean it in an overly dirty way, but I just want to stand my 5'3" self between them for a LONG group hug, a kiss on each cheek, a photo, SOMETHING! I don't know what it is, but the idea of me being pressed between their tall tanned bodies makes me...well...have unclean thoughts. Ok, I've said too much. :blush-anim-cl:

Good bye now!

Well, Meat in a Mika-Jonathan sandwich eh? I am sure that you are not the first and surely won't be the last. This is a totally forgivable sin as it is only natural to love not only your boyfriend but our great lord Mika too. I think that a lot of people on here are most jealous of you for finding someone that resembles the Big M. Keep him close to you and I will pray for your happiness:roftl:

By the way, He is the funkiest of little cowboys. I will be seeing him in a couple of months and will pass on your comments for you.:wink2:

yer r u sure this thread looks funny and sadly idnt have any stories other than i really really love mika and i really really want to meet him and hug him

and never let go lol

Well you may have to let go as lots of others out there also want to embrace our lord:roftl: It is good that you have taken to Mikaism so easily and please tell your friends to come along as well.:thumb_yello:

Every night when I'm supposed to be sleeping I always stay on here until the break of dawn! :shocked:

This page just turnes me into an addict - can't live without this page!! :biggrin2:

You and me both my child.:roftl: I have a long day ahead tomorrow, but instead of getting some shut-eye I am on here answering confessions. (I do love it so) If I was a stronger willed man, then I would ask to have this site shut down but fortunately for everyone else,I am weak, very weak. So on we go into the night chatting on this lovely addictive forum.:roftl:

You and me both my child.:roftl: I have a long day ahead tomorrow, but instead of getting some shut-eye I am on here answering confessions. (I do love it so) If I was a stronger willed man, then I would ask to have this site shut down but fortunately for everyone else,I am weak, very weak. So on we go into the night chatting on this lovely addictive forum.:roftl:

:roftl: That's pretty cool!!! If even the priest can't resists HIS holy appeal I don't have to feel down and abashed any longer!!! :naughty:

Let's all celebrate together and have a good time!!!

Btw, I hope you won't fall asleep tomorrow while working!!! *lol*

Holy Johnny (and sisters), I have a confession to make!

My desire to see our Lord perform live has intensified! See, I'm getting a bonus at work in August, and the responsible thing to do would be to invest it or pay extra on my student loans, or something.:bleh:

But, hearing that our dear Mika might announce some new North American tour dates makes me very tempted to take said bonus and use it to travel to a performance! He's not going to be anywhere near me, I'm sure of it, so I'm looking at a 4 - 6 hour plane ride.My fiance is on board with this idea! Does that make me a bad person, Holy Johnny? Should I be responsible and add some offshore blue chip stocks to my investment portfolio :roftl: , or say screw it and go see the great Mika...?

and never let go lol

Stand in line Minx, stand in line. :wink2:

Oh my dear mariposa I have this exact problem, it is causing the rest of the family a slight concern for my mental health...but gwad blimey I don't care mwahahaha!!

Well you may have to let go as lots of others out there also want to embrace our lord:roftl: It is good that you have taken to Mikaism so easily and please tell your friends to come along as well.:thumb_yello:

I have to agree oh holy father, and although I am embarrassed to admit that I too have had to fight off the urges to hog a MIKAHUG all to myself for ever and ever, I also know deep in my heart that this would indeed be a selfish act as the whole of humanity needs to embrace our lord the almighty MM, he is the creator of the colourful world of rainbows that he giveth unto us in his 23rd year of Life in Cartoon Motion, and we humbly thank him daily for this most treasured gift from the bottom of his most selfless soul. HAIL MIKA our one true divine lord. :mf_popeanim:AMEN.

Holy Johnny (and sisters), I have a confession to make!

My desire to see our Lord perform live has intensified! See, I'm getting a bonus at work in August, and the responsible thing to do would be to invest it or pay extra on my student loans, or something.:bleh:

But, hearing that our dear Mika might announce some new North American tour dates makes me very tempted to take said bonus and use it to travel to a performance! He's not going to be anywhere near me, I'm sure of it, so I'm looking at a 4 - 6 hour plane ride.My fiance is on board with this idea! Does that make me a bad person, Holy Johnny? Should I be responsible and add some offshore blue chip stocks to my investment portfolio :roftl: , or say screw it and go see the great Mika...?

What a dilema my child, of course I can understand your worries here, it is perhaps a good sign that your boyfriend sees going to see our lord as a positive experience as of course it will be, but I think I shall leave this in the wise and capable hands of our holy father Johnny to advise you further.

Bless me father for I have sinned, last night I went without our lord almost all day, I did not even find the time to pop into the confessional booth of our holy temple of Mikadom.

I was out celebrating the 18th birthday of my daughter Vix, I hope the fact that we got up on the dance floor of light and shook our "booty" leapt very high in the air waving our arms frantically and singing at the top of our lungs in extreme dedication as soon as they played "Grace Kelly" which was quickly followed by "Love Today" which we immediately repeated our public displays of worship. Unfortunately the holy water was a little too strong for me and I fell to my knees as I left the dance floor of light, of course this was purely an act of total worship you understand, and the sniggers I heard were obviously from the unenlightened ones.