Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

i don't dare to make any more confessions coz our Father might ban me due to my sinful life...

and NO, i didn't contaminate the Mika-temple with my adventures. :shocked:

I will never ban anyone my child. The Temple is for all. (after I scrubbed it clean with jays fluid. :roftl: )

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Holy Johnny it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

LOL, thats good. No, I mean it. Oh no I don't :roftl:

The forum cares for you. Prays for you. Ah no, the latter is what Johnny does. For me. :naughty:

Welcome back HJ! :thumb_yello:

Holy Johnny I have a confession to make...

I was very mean last night

Someone told me she thought you were Greg Wells, and I made fun or her, and still do... ;)

Well you have every right to make fun of her as she is so far from the truth:roftl: Although HMMMM maybe not a good thing to do to a friend.:naughty:

erm confession:-

when feeling more than peeved off, i eat chocolate without ayone knowing, whine and annoy anyone who dares talk to me and feel like killing people!!

I do all that too, (well except the choc bit, I use lager instead) It is all a part of being human. :roftl: :roftl:

aww fankoo sister Sasje, I Do have a confession to make now though...ahem....*clears throat*

I confess to feeling like a total freak in my nuns habit :blush-anim-cl: help...forgive me father Johnny. I repent...I REPENT!!

You were the best looking NUN I have ever seen. There is no need to repent, you were great.:punk::thumb_yello:

I don't know if it's a sin..:blush-anim-cl:

But I have been in a thread over here to find other men on this forum...:naughty:

I mean... I don't want to find Mika... I want to find...just ordinary men...:blink:

Is that wrong?? :shocked:

Ooh.. and something else..

I'm grinning the whole day...

What can I do about that?? :roftl:

Stop grinning!:roftl: :roftl: