Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

LOL, Hi sister, well I don't think that is a problem. How is everything? I should get a bit more free time for a bit so hope to chat lots.:thumb_yello:

HJ:mf_popeanim:

Well.. got a lot to tell, so if you have time soon..:naughty:

I'm really very sorry, if I could have done more I would.:thumb_yello:

I know..:huglove:

OMM, well I hope at least 70% of it was.

Ehm.. ehm... ehm.. :fisch::naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeeey your worship...have you had a busy pilgrimage, I missed you terribly and took solace this week in your er....close cousin Holy Johhny #2 but I fear he has already thrown in the robes, he gave them to Mikas promoters for safe keeping. I think maybe he has lost his faith :blink: non of us could save him even though we tried to he even offered mighty M some chicken tonight :shocked: and he refused it and said they were trying to trick him, oh he is such a wise leader.

anyway I have to leave for now as I have a pilgrimage to Newcastle tomorrow I have already been spreading the word to Manchester and Doncaster, and I also have Hammersmith to work at too, pray for me father. :biggrin2:

Hello my children,

I have set this up so you can confess all your sins.

It's for people with funny, sad or just interesting story's you would like to get off your chest.

Please use false names when you are talking about other people as we don't want to offend anyone (or cause a libel case:naughty: )

We will then put the best story each week on a poll so as to help with any indecision you may have.

Good luck and have fun.

Your own Mika preacher.

Holy Johnny.

hi.holy johnny .did u get a confession out of Mika ?may b u r not allowed to tell:mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great Idea! * thinks hard... * I borrowed 10p of my friend once and totally forgot to give her it back....

:naughty:

This reminds me of an old schoolfriend of mine, he was in serious debt with me. Of all the 5 years i went there, i'd lend him 10p here and there because he always spent all his money buying sweets on the way to school and i felt sorry for him.

Anyway, in the end, he probably owes me like £50 or something, because he never payed me back! :naughty: Bless him.

This reminds me of an old schoolfriend of mine, he was in serious debt with me. Of all the 5 years i went there, i'd lend him 10p here and there because he always spent all his money buying sweets on the way to school and i felt sorry for him.

Anyway, in the end, he probably owes me like £50 or something, because he never payed me back! :naughty: Bless him.

I've got a friend just like this! :roftl:

• 4 months later...

Ok here goes:

I went to my school's production of "a midsummer night's dream" and sat front and center of the audiance.

I was among the first to get inside the auditorium (third in fact) and I sat in my seat watching the seats gradually fill.

And then He walked past...

I first saw the brown curly hair and thought "hah, love that hair!" then as he walked past I saw what he was wearing.

A black waistcoat over a pink, (the opposite of casual) shirt and (same word that I can't remember) black pants and similar shoes to those Mika wore on Jools Holland for his first TV appearance.

Ok that's all fine and good BUT all through the fist hour of the show I just couldn't stop thinking about how well he had put his outfit together!

AN OUTFIT!

I realised he was quite good looking as well but hey :o So in the intercal, I went out to the auditorium foya and I just wanted to see what he looked like front on and I saw him and just... IDK!

And then he went back inside and so did I (both at diff times, I'm not THAT obvious!) and just AS I was passing him I thought "Hey, I wonder if I tripped up on purpose in front of him, would he help me up and thus talk to me?" but by that pointo I had already reached my seat :(

But all through the last part of the show I just couldn't even consentrate, I couldn't stop thinking about him!

So I decided (very uncharacteristically) to actually DO IT.

So when the end came and everyone was filing out, I pulled out my phone and pretended to text and looked out the back of the hall.

Ugh, he was the last seat in the last row!

But as he approached I got up and put my ph away and startedwalking... We were pretty close but there was this old lady in between us and I was this close to pushing her out of the way ("out of my way you old person, I need to fake a trip to make a complete stranger know I exist!!!) but decided against it.

Then she moved out and I moved in a bit closer (pretending to have been pushed) and then propelled myself to the ground...

I tripped over his toe, I assure you that WAS accidental, waited for a few seconds... Nobody came to help me (selfish people, poor little me about to get trampled and THEY JUST KEPT WALKING!!!) and so I stood up and looked about (trying to be all flustered) and he turned around and said "are you alright?" and I was actually dlustered at this and replied "Oh, um yeah, ok..." I took a step and my knee jarred (hurt i in my fall) "...Ow" He turned back to me and asked "Did I trip you over or did you just... You know, fall?" and I just made up the excuse "Oh... Oh it's just the shoes" (was wearing my usual black, knee high heeled boots)

So sweet he was and smelt good and actually looked genuinly concerned when I realised I was really hurt.

I would usually be content with having him talk to me for the one second that he did but for some reason I just couldn't get him off my mind!

I have a boyfriend but it's a pretty loveless relationship. I use it, I suppose, as a bit of a void filler for lonliness and said yes only because a voice in my head told me that I should be thankful for what I get and so I agreed to be his GF.

He cares for me only, I think, because everyone else has a relationship and he grabbed the first person available.

So you can see why I can say this openly without much guilt.

But the strangest thing about it is; really odd and coincidental things keep happening to do with it!

There you have it: My confession... Aside from that I'm really quite a good girl... Well... MOSTLY :P

• 5 months later...

i have a confession to make also..

in an hour or so it's a reunion at school with the teachers and parents...

and it might be the last day of my life :boxed::sweatdrop:

it's been great spending time here, and i'm glad i met you all.

goodbye santa claus and any other hope of seeing mika live :tears:

i'm going to write my Will now

see ya...in heaven! :angel_not:

i have a confession to make also..

in an hour or so it's a reunion at school with the teachers and parents...

and it might be the last day of my life :boxed::sweatdrop:

it's been great spending time here, and i'm glad i met you all.

goodbye santa claus and any other hope of seeing mika live :tears:

i'm going to write my Will now

see ya...in heaven! :angel_not:

What happened at school ?:boxed:

What happened at school ?:boxed:

:fisch: well i skipped a few classes... but not many!

...and well i got a bad mark...in literature...though mum knows about that..

it's just that the teacher is such a b**ch :thumbdown:

well most of the teachers in school hate me so they're not going to talk nicely about me :sneaky2:

I have a confession to make, I told my teacher I was going to make my homework so that I could go home 1 hour earlier..but now I'm on the mfc:mf_rosetinted:

Woah. Evil.

I have a confession to make: I didn't listen to LICM for 8 months. If only Holy Johnny were still here to absolve me...

I haven't listened to it in..4 months:naughty:

I did listen to some loose songs though, just not the whole album.

:fisch: well i skipped a few classes... but not many!

...and well i got a bad mark...in literature...though mum knows about that..

it's just that the teacher is such a b**ch :thumbdown:

well most of the teachers in school hate me so they're not going to talk nicely about me :sneaky2:

I think in my opinion all the literature teachers are such b**ches in our country !I used to have one in high school who gave grades almost every day (I had about 20 marks in one semester:thumbdown: )Teachers usually talk bad about the kids in their school

I haven't listened to it for 10 *high 5's*

*high 5* :naughty:

I haven't listened to it in..4 months:naughty:

I did listen to some loose songs though, just not the whole album.

When his own fan club no longer listen to his music it's a clear sign that he should release the next album...

I think in my opinion all the literature teachers are such b**ches in our country !I used to have one in high school who gave grades almost every day (I had about 20 marks in one semester:thumbdown: )Teachers usually talk bad about the kids in their school

*does a little victory dance* my mum got out from the reunion and kissed me :punk:the teacher wasn't so bad after all.

and i had great St. Nicholas gifts :bleh: