Holy Johnny: Next Mascot

Akim

Holy Johnny to be the next Mascot...  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Holy Johnny to be the next Mascot...

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his cd should've came with a warning or he should just have a warning on his forehead cos he's turned us into crazy obsessed fans who can't seem to live at least one day without hearing his name being mention or listening to one of his songs.. meh

I think that HJ as the next mascot would be awesome!

And I don't know if anyone's already said this, as I don't feel like reading all of the pages of this thread, but I think that it would be cool if at his concerts Holy Johnny had a confessional booth for people that wanted to come and confess their sins, much like the one in the general talking board. :roftl:

his cd should've came with a warning or he should just have a warning on his forehead cos he's turned us into crazy obsessed fans who can't seem to live at least one day without hearing his name being mention or listening to one of his songs.. meh

lol on the front cover

WARNING: may cause obsessiveness with the big M

I think that HJ as the next mascot would be awesome!

And I don't know if anyone's already said this, as I don't feel like reading all of the pages of this thread, but I think that it would be cool if at his concerts Holy Johnny had a confessional booth for people that wanted to come and confess their sins, much like the one in the general talking board. :roftl:

lmao aaaw, hey holy johnny are u up for that or do u et bored of listening to peoples problems? :P or sins in this case

lmao aaaw, hey holy johnny are u up for that or do u et bored of listening to peoples problems? :P or sins in this case

Plans for a pilgrimage are already in motion. There will be a temporary Booth at Somerset house ( maybe a couple of cardboard boxes) But I have plans to try and visit as many cities as possible with a proper one. I will show footage of all the cities I make it to. (may need help with some:wink2: ):roftl: :roftl:

This is an idea for Mika's newest mascot: Holy Johnny aka (Mark!!)

What do you think? I think he gets into character quite well....

I think it's a really good idea!!!:thumb_yello:

This is an idea for Mika's newest mascot: Holy Johnny aka (Mark!!)

What do you think? I think he gets into character quite well....

Yeah!!! Great idea:thumb_yello:

Yes Mika, please come to Holland. You must...:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah!!! Great idea:thumb_yello:

Yes Mika, please come to Holland. You must...:blush-anim-cl:

Hello Yentl :biggrin2: hahahahahahahahah a:biggrin2: You must absolutely visit the dutch threath and freddies butterfly bar :biggrin2: